What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Draw

MrBlack

Juniors
Don't really think the draw makes much difference. Regardless of how it pans out you still need to win half your games to make the semis.

Top teams lose to bottom teams all the time. It's performance over the whole season that counts.

Good teams have a semi spot locked up weeks before the end of the regular season. The draw really helps those teams that just scrape in, and most times they are just bundled out in the first week.

Sime_11

Juniors
we can only beat who we play on game day, bugger the soft/hard draw, a good performance goes a long way to getting the result we want.

TheFrog

Coach
Tigers and Parra are two Western Sydney Giants? Who writes this shit?
The NSW Shadow Minister for Sport, a lady whose name I can't even remember, called Parramatta the "flagship" Western Sydney NRL club the other day, while whinging about the fee they have to pay for their new stadium. Not sure what is meant by "flagship" except that it used to be a cheap and not at all cheerful brand of tobacco (often given another name which I'll leave to others to guess) back in the olden days.

GongPanther

Referee
Not sure what is meant by "flagship" except that it used to be a cheap and not at all cheerful brand of tobacco (often given another name which I'll leave to others to guess) back in the olden days.
From memory,Flagship was a Yellow and Red (trim) pouch. My preferred smoke was White Ox. It made me not chain smoke,and nobody else liked it's strength so nobody bludged smokes off me. :)

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
but we vs them in the trial? still excited though

I generally try and get down for 1st game of the season. This year a sell out. Hopefully the same in 19, This is where the package that I have helps, I pick and choose the games that suit me to attend. Excited.

unKwn

Juniors
f**k I'm so excited now thinking about it!!! the rd 1 Parra game this year was my first experience sitting in the den and it was soooooo good

Latest posts