What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Federal Election

Gronk

Staff member
Are we there yet??
No both merkins have another billion to give away before 18 May. Sick of it. Look at me, Mr Responsible forecasts a surplus. Now hold my beer whilst I just give away $3b to buy votes.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No both merkins have another billion to give away before 18 May. Sick of it. Look at me, Mr Responsible forecasts a surplus. Now hold my beer whilst I just give away $3b to buy votes.
3 more weeks of this??

FFS f**kEN!!

Eelogical

Referee
I just watched the debate, hidden away on 7two for whatever reason they all deemed. I thought Scomo took the chocolates on that one but I'm more concerned over the time they allowed for the debate in the first place and some of the questions. I mean, who cares what each leader admires about the other? It's an important forum to get to hear from the leaders and all they were concerned about is 1 minute shock clocks. Bring back the worm.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bring back the worm.

giphy.gif

Chipmunk

Coach

Great Odds for Labor at the moment, but I think they will probably even drift further. Winx was more chance of not winning a race than what Labor are of not winning the election.

I'd expect the "expert polls" to close to 50/50 in the last week. That's farcical, but apparently they're "experts".

True Polls in the end will be around 53/47.

hindy111

Post Whore

Allan Jones is exposing labor. And to think I was going to vote for them. Crooks.

hindy111

Post Whore
Everyone’s imaginary friend should be off limits.

Your starting to piss me off refering to peoples religous belief as imaginary.I am sure there are religous people on this forum. People are entitled to there own opinions and beliefs and if they want to follow a religion they shouldn't have people like you mocking them.And it is easy for merkins like you with lots of money and a good life not needing something to beleive in. I reckon if you where born in a 3rd world country with birth defects and poverty then perhaps you may seek hope through religion rather then living in your white bred world....

Pull your head in merkin.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Your starting to piss me off refering to peoples religous belief as imaginary.I am sure there are religous people on this forum. People are entitled to there own opinions and beliefs and if they want to follow a religion they shouldn't have people like you mocking them.And it is easy for merkins like you with lots of money and a good life not needing something to beleive in. I reckon if you where born in a 3rd world country with birth defects and poverty then perhaps you may seek hope through religion rather then living in your white bred world....

Man yells at sky.

Gronk

Staff member

Yeah nah. People are entitled to have spiritual beliefs, just as I am. The irony is that most of the world’s problems historically stem from a dick measuring contest between religious factions. They all engage in mocking each other’s beliefs, hence the world shit fight.

The religious cohort have more to answer to than I do.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Why do you think he shouldn’t be entitled to his opinion?

Is he only allowed to have an opinion if what he says doesn’t piss you off?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
who the f**k would take any notice of Alan Jones ? everyone already knows where he sits politically

he's like a broken record

you will never get a balanced view on anything he says as he is as far right as you can get

Latest posts