What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Federal Election

Gronk

Staff member
Allan reckons your mate Shorten will send country broke. Anyhows I dont trust a bloke who had a baby with another women whilst still married. A sneak.
jxdM8jBjrQE7LnU6Kt3GV1ZhITuB_EOXCEvh_RXyG7JB338fK8StJZsU8YZFfSPzBpnDpjARSwAD0CmyaF74Wv6GMjygQ5VUezCY=w200-h200-nc

Gronk

Staff member
When you post an election pledge and forget to login to your fake account. :oops:

D5Y5cRDUwAANYM5

D5Y5cQ1V4AAa4Wb

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Gronk

Staff member
Seems like a nut job. I’m glad no one voted for him.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I used to see him in the city 20+ years ago wearing a sandwich board saying UFOs are GOD or something like that.

Chipmunk

Coach
Bass, Braddon, Indi, Lindsay and Wentworth to be Coalition gains. Herbert another potential.

Coalition Losses at least Cowper, Reid and Banks in NSW, Pearce and Hasluck likely losses in WA, smashed to virtual oblivion in metropolitan Victoria. Qld hit and miss and still either way, but Petrie and Forde gone.

Status Quo in the other states, but Labor to get the extra seat in the ACT.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bass, Braddon, Indi, Lindsay and Wentworth to be Coalition gains. Herbert another potential.

Coalition Losses at least Cowper, Reid and Banks in NSW, Pearce and Hasluck likely losses in WA, smashed to virtual oblivion in metropolitan Victoria. Qld hit and miss and still either way, but Petrie and Forde gone.

Status Quo in the other states, but Labor to get the extra seat in the ACT.
Thanks Antony Green.