What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Federal Election

hindy111

Post Whore
Why do you think he shouldn’t be entitled to his opinion?

Is he only allowed to have an opinion if what he says doesn’t piss you off?

He is mocking. A level of respect.
If I was to mock a homosexual man my post would be deleted.

hindy111

Post Whore
who the f**k would take any notice of Alan Jones ? everyone already knows where he sits politically

he's like a broken record

you will never get a balanced view on anything he says as he is as far right as you can get

Who. I will tell you who.
Me and my mate f**king Mick. That is who.
Allan pulled Shorten up for what he was last night. A dope who wrote notes while Morrisson was able to use his intelligence alone.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes you should vote exactly how Alan Jones tells you to.

giphy.gif

Where can I buy one of these frogs.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Who. I will tell you who.
Me and my mate f**king Mick. That is who.
Allan pulled Shorten up for what he was last night. A dope who wrote notes while Morrisson was able to use his intelligence alone.

he would have said the same thing regardless of what Shorten would have said, sounds like he's got you brain washed

try making up your own mind rather than have loud mouthed bigots tell what you should be thinking

Eelogical

Referee
I've already voted. No crowd, and best of all I wasn't ambushed by all the wackos handing out 'how to vote' pamphlets. Last election up here ( state, and my first), we were ambushed (along with everybody else) by most of the 'how to vote' lackeys to the point of intimidation. Not the case, today.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've already voted. No crowd, and best of all I wasn't ambushed by all the wackos handing out 'how to vote' pamphlets. Last election up here ( state, and my first), we were ambushed (along with everybody else) by most of the 'how to vote' lackeys to the point of intimidation. Not the case, today.

I like to tell them, if they get in my face, that by speaking to me they have ensured I will vote for someone else.

I normally prevote though

Eelogical

Referee
I like to tell them, if they get in my face, that by speaking to me they have ensured I will vote for someone else.

I normally prevote though
It's becoming a trend to prevote and I can see why for several reasons. We were in and out in a flash and while the hawkers were outside, they didn't push their party line anywhere near the same as we usually have experienced in the past. I think they must figure that anyone voting now have already made their minds up and no need to push any buttons.

strider

Post Whore
It's becoming a trend to prevote and I can see why for several reasons. We were in and out in a flash and while the hawkers were outside, they didn't push their party line anywhere near the same as we usually have experienced in the past. I think they must figure that anyone voting now have already made their minds up and no need to push any buttons.
Ive never really had a problem with people handing out the how to vote cards on the day ... i just take one of each and keep walking

I am pretty over merkins for weeks at the local train station giving out paper ... i live in electorates federal and state that are close ... tho state was a solid win this time, but labor went hard ..... federal is about a 0.6% margin - Bill n Scoey contact me daily by phone or mail

Eelogical

Referee
Ive never really had a problem with people handing out the how to vote cards on the day ... i just take one of each and keep walking

I am pretty over merkins for weeks at the local train station giving out paper ... i live in electorates federal and state that are close ... tho state was a solid win this time, but labor went hard ..... federal is about a 0.6% margin - Bill n Scoey contact me daily by phone or mail
The trees hate election time....On a side note, I wen't and paid my rego in person with a copy that I'd printed out before i went to the RMS. I was reminded at the time of payment that I could have saved paper by paying it online.

Bazal

Post Whore
Only if you mean voting to have him fired into the sun.

Some f**kwit near me has done a trailer up with Palmer signs and drives around all day.

hindy111

Post Whore
he would have said the same thing regardless of what Shorten would have said, sounds like he's got you brain washed

try making up your own mind rather than have loud mouthed bigots tell what you should be thinking

Allan reckons your mate Shorten will send country broke. Anyhows I dont trust a bloke who had a baby with another women whilst still married. A sneak.