What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Fri - Roosters 30-6 Rabbitohs @ SCG

Finals Week 1: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Finals Week 1
Sydney Roosters v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Friday 13 September 2019, 7:50pm

TL-SYD19.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Sam Verrills 10. Isaac Liu 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Angus Crichton 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Nat Butcher 17. Siosiua Taukeiaho 18. Lindsay Collins 19. Sitili Tupouniua 20. Drew Hutchison 21. Ryan Hall

TL-SOU20.png

1. Adam Doueihi 2. Alex Johnston 3. James Roberts 4. Campbell Graham 5. Corey Allan 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Junior Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Liam Knight 11. John Sutton 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Ethan Lowe 15. Dean Britt 16. Thomas Burgess 17. Mark Nicholls 18. George Burgess 19. Bayley Sironen 20. Connor Tracey 21. Mawene Hiroti

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
I have no love for 'em but I think the Rorters will get quick payback from their last round loss. Not just because Keary is back and S Burgess is out but because teams that lose to an opposition in the last round tend to beat them in Week 1 of the finals if they meet in back to back weeks.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Lets see if Roosters have this mythical next gear for the finals. Gut says Souths are getting up here.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Souths are f**ked. They looked physically shot to hell after their win last Thursday, and losing Surgess is not going to help. Rorters will be too desperate for the week off.

yobbo84

First Grade
With Sam out, Cam Murray must play 80 mins in the middle. Roberts back means no Gagai in the centres which is better for us defensively. His battles with Latrell last year were great.

Whatever the sides though, it doesn't make that much of a difference when these two teams meet - everyone will be fired up.

The positive as a Rabbitohs or Roosters fan is knowing you can't get knocked out by your rivals this year. Last year still hurts as I'm sure 2014 did for Roosters fans.

Can't wait to buy my tickets tomorrow to go and not see a thing!

This Year?

Immortal
With Sam out, Cam Murray must play 80 mins in the middle. Roberts back means no Gagai in the centres which is better for us defensively. His battles with Latrell last year were great.

Whatever the sides though, it doesn't make that much of a difference when these two teams meet - everyone will be fired up.

The positive as a Rabbitohs or Roosters fan is knowing you can't get knocked out by your rivals this year. Last year still hurts as I'm sure 2014 did for Roosters fans.

Can't wait to buy my tickets tomorrow to go and not see a thing!
Cam Murray is 50 shades of awesome.

Danish

Referee
Can we agree on something?

Whoever loses, they also have to lose in the prelim. I think my fellow roosters and foe Souths fans would agree that our respective fan bases couldn’t handle meeting in a grand final. People would die that week from pure stress

adamkungl

Immortal
Can we agree on something?

Whoever loses, they also have to lose in the prelim. I think my fellow roosters and foe Souths fans would agree that our respective fan bases couldn’t handle meeting in a grand final. People would die that week from pure stress

We live for this

Roosters v Souths have not faced in a Final since 1935
It's the ultimate
Winning or losing this would shade even 2010 or 2004 for feeling. We're 1 and 3 in GFs against Sydney rivals in my lifetime, I need this