What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Fri - Roosters 30-6 Rabbitohs @ SCG

Finals Week 1: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
I don't think so. The NRL has done everything they can to equalise teams. But the good clubs have forged a point of difference by being smarter. Part of it has to do with money, but it's not just that. Brisbane is a rich club but not a successful club (recently). The Roosters and Storm are lessons in how professionalism at the top has a trickle down effect, from the CEO to the coach, the players, recruitment, the ball boys and girls, it all runs like a finally tune machine. The Panthers I think were also an example well run club, but obviously it went bad somewhere this year.
If its cyclical I don't have a problem. It's when the cycles last 20 years with no sign of moving on it starts to be to the detriment of the game. My view is that the salary cap no longer evens up the comp, and new ways have to be found, if the NRL even care that is. Falling interest might force their hand. I wonder how the ratings were last night up against the Ashes.

The Broncos are still successful, they haven't missed the finals this century, but it could be argued with the advantages they have they should be doing better.

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
Which was 8 days later..

Very sick boy in the shed make miraculous recovery 8 days after the incident.

Are all you lollipopers so f**king slow?

If he was actually sick in the sheds over an hour after the game when Bennett made his little comment, there is no way he should have played this week.

We gave Keary over a month off after a concussion because we actually take them seriously at easts. Cost us any shot at the minor premiership, but that was a small price to pay to ensure our player’s safety.

I know you blokes over at Souths enjoy turning blokes into potatoes like poor Kyle Turner, but most people don’t tend to like risking brain damage for a game of footy.

So either he wasn’t actually concussed as badly as Bennett said, or Souths failed in their duty of care

bull rider

Juniors
If he was actually sick in the sheds over an hour after the game when Bennett made his little comment, there is no way he should have played this week.

We gave Keary over a month off after a concussion because we actually take them seriously at easts. Cost us any shot at the minor premiership, but that was a small price to pay to ensure our player’s safety.

I know you blokes over at Souths enjoy turning blokes into potatoes like poor Kyle Turner, but most people don’t tend to like risking brain damage for a game of footy.

So either he wasn’t actually concussed as badly as Bennett said, or Souths failed in their duty of care

Mate if theyre so concerned with brain damage, why are you so f**king geniused?

GongPanther

Referee
it's true though

and your not taking it into context. Thats a reply to a stupid post in the same manner
At times it can be puzzling in deciphering a post. Because I've never seen you before this thread, I'll just simply take you as another pup. Don't worry, we all get there.