What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

AB190iK.png

Another interesting point is the use of the full Coat of Arms on that particular jersey rather than the generic supporters type.

I like the idea behind it but the flags on the sleeves is to quote @kdalymc "a bit gay".

gzerounian

Juniors
They just couldn't let rugby have one up on us could they. We have an indigenous all stars concept as well as an entire round dedicated to the awareness of closing the gap and celebrating the remarkable contribution indigenous Australians have had on the game whereby every single club has an indigenous jersey. There's nothing wrong with having an indigenous jersey for the world nines but I do believe it has the potential to dilute and take away from the other standalone concepts that do so well. I think it would more meaningful if we had a commemorative kangaroos indigenous jersey for an actual test match (like rugby have done) to properly celebrate the countless indigenous players who have represented Australia. What is the indegenous connection to an inaugural 9s world cup?

wazdog

Juniors
Heres a better look at one of the Souths Home jersey with Away Sponsors from the Canberra Prelim

p9IH1re.jpg

Interestingly its got the old grip style, and the grips seems to be taking up a much larger area on the front than they normally would.

I reckon this will be our home jersey next year.

I'm hoping the only thing they tinker with is the the colour of the stripe of the sleeve. Green stripe against the black piping and retain the red stripe against the white piping.

Last edited:

mistertaylor

Juniors
That Aussie jersey is shit. Shit design, shit template.

Why not have a plain bottle green jersey with an indigenous representation of a kangaroo on the front in gold?

ComradePanda

Juniors
I reckon this will be our home jersey next year.

I'm hoping the only thing they tinker with is the the colour of the stripe of the sleeve. Green stripe against the black piping and retain the red stripe against the white piping.

Sleeve stripes arent changing next year at all i believe, the only change im expecting next year is the sponsor logo on the home, and maybe sleeve sponsors if they get someone to sign up

The one on the Women In League jersey will probably the logo on the Home next year.
AYx2cV2.jpg

Latest posts