What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

TIGER14

Bench
Watched Madge's press conference and noticed how bad our 2019 Media Polo is. Looks like a f**king billboard. Who in their right mind would pay money for one of these

EIJFGjs.png

Saint Doc

Coach
I think you forgot to post a picture.

All well and good if the logo said 20 Seasons. It says 20 Years.

:face_palm_tone1:♂️

2000 = year 1
2001 = year 2
2019 = year 20.

20th season is accurate.
20 years is also accurate

20th anniversary is not accurate, but they’re not claiming that

Thanks. Dragons alternate jerseys are something I have strong feelings about.

As goes for many of us. Of the ones you've posted last seasons was IMO by far the most ghastly jersey we've fielded in ages.

Reminded me of a bloody street sign.... except the chevrons point down... down down down and we usually went down when wearing them.. And down down down is where this jersey belongs..

61100160-dangerous-turn-red-and-white-stripped-arrow-road-sign-in-summer-city.jpg

callmack1

Staff member
I believe this is what you meant to post:

View attachment 25112
I'm not sure if I like that or not tbh. It doesn't look balanced to me I dunno, something just seems off.

The Telstra Premiership text on that is an absolute joke too, you can't even see it!!! has the NRL made a rule that this text has to be white or something? That's pretty dumb if they have because common sense would make it black on jerseys like this.

hrundi99

First Grade
I'm not sure if I like that or not tbh. It doesn't look balanced to me I dunno, something just seems off.

The Telstra Premiership text on that is an absolute joke too, you can't even see it!!! has the NRL made a rule that this text has to be white or something? That's pretty dumb if they have because common sense would make it black on jerseys like this.

Think of it as a grey/silver jersey with tribal stuff glued onto it. It kinda looks better that way.

Lucev23

Juniors
White or very, very light grey are the only two options given.