What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

flippikat

Bench

I think those rumoured jerseys are too big of a change if what Gus has said is true

A shame, because the ones above are a far better contrast between home and away, and look much stronger with solid red/yellow/green bars instead of those weird pointy ones they had this year.

I even warmed to the faint grey stripes on that design too...

sempmrh

Juniors
The white Panthers jersey doesn’t work as well but the home more than makes up for it.

This jersey and the last one are similar enough and close enough to the traditional Panthers jersey that you could probably get away with saying ‘playing strip won’t change’.

Bazlad

Juniors
A shame, because the ones above are a far better contrast between home and away, and look much stronger with solid red/yellow/green bars instead of those weird pointy ones they had this year.

I even warmed to the faint grey stripes on that design too...

Im hoping that Gus was just saying that they wont be changing from the licorice allsorts colour scheme. If you look at their training shirt, the hertz sponsership has changed to how they are on those jerseys. Fingers crossed

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

I think those rumoured jerseys are too big of a change if what Gus has said is true
They're not rumoured, they're in the Panthers' new online shop. And to be fair, the basic design is the same, when Gus says it won't change I dare say he's referring to the licorice all-sorts look, not the exact design.

Edit: looks like they've taken them down since lol

callmack1

Staff member
Those Penrith jerseys look great. They've simplified it and got rid of that stupid gradient white that ran in behind the stripes the past few years.

Also interesting to note that the Panthers logo on the chest no longer has the wordmark which is a good move. They have done something similar to Souths and have just put the simplified logo on the jersey which looks nice I reckon.

However, I can't believe the Telstra Premiership logo on the Away jersey still has white text! Wtf is up with that?!

GAZF

First Grade
I didn't do anything out of the ordinary with the Panthers. There's also precedent for them coming out with a similar design - its a progression of this year's design with a more traditional style. Parallel thinking if anything.

Thankfully they now have a legitimately contrasting away jersey, without a giant logo across the guts.

kdalymc

Bench
I thought the people wanted licorice all sorts, now they’ve just gone back to black (the 2003 strip..). should keep the allsorts and just do the reverse for the away F15BC430-6000-4D34-B0E0-D4F5DD85ACDF.pngI get it’s pretty similar but pure/ish white sucks balls

Last edited:

roofromoz

First Grade
Fkn nailed it Penrith.

hqdefault.jpg