What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R19 Sat - Eels 24-22 Warriors @ Bankwest

Round 19: Eels v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
The NRL can't make it anymore obvious anymore

Everyone knows it
Going by what has been going on this year, this travesty from today (yet two Sat games to go) and Souths forward pass from last night, congrats to the Raiders on tomorrow's win. We don't stand a chance.

GongPanther

Referee
595764_xlarge_1.jpg

Wow, actually feel for Kearney.
9 out of 10 referees recommend.

Generalzod

Immortal
i don’t get it don’t the NRL want the Warriors to succeed the reason why ask this it’s seems that they only give a shit about the Melbourne Storm and the leg ups they get from the refs , how many f**king penalty did they get today end of conversation

GongPanther

Referee
Refs spoiled what was looking like a good game. I doubt the Warriors make the finals but of course they won’t with so many dud calls against them.
If we manage to squeeze into the play-offs, I'd rather play the Eels rather than the Warriors in the finals.

ram raid

Bench
It's a good sign that the refs had the confidence for once to blow a lopsided penalty count, instead of forcing it to be even, which advantages the team with the worst discipline.

Unfortunately they really did f**k a few calls up and probably cost NZ the game.

Nevertheless long term the refs need to penalise what they see regardless of the count or score or the minute in the game.

As for an NRL agenda to have certain teams in the finals .. get a f**king grip. The poor refs are traumatised enough without having to worry about enforcing an NRL conspiracy.

Diesel

Referee
Well done to the Eels, great win.
Unfortunately it’s the refs that are going to be remembered for this game.

The Warriors weren’t as bad as a 9-2 penalty rate suggests, but the refs think otherwise