What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R5 Thu - Broncos 16-22 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 5: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
The FTA coverage is dictated by Nine and Fox not the Broncos.... I and many other supporters would much rather prefer we actually played more Saturday night and Sunday games.

My team is playing shit and just like every supporter of every other team myself and other supporters are bemoaning how bad they are going. It's been going on since footy began.

This is a joke right?

Lebbo73

Bench
It's shit like this that makes your club and supporter base the most despised in the competition. Every side goes through rough periods, some for several years but Broncos lose a few games and you all carry on like... I dunno... Broncos supporters
You only despise us because your drunk Mexican parents told you to.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Best thing of the night- My sister took the TV so I only saw 15 minutes

I wasn't complaining

I'm not watching till Milfdud and Nikotrash are in reserve grade

If Sean O'Sullivan isn't in the side next week I'm going to lose it.

Face face Seibold...those two don't work.

The unknown

Juniors
Broncs won't win the spoon, just too much quality in their team

They remind me of the Cowboys last year, too much expectation before a ball is kicked. I think they might make a mid season charge towards the finals whether it's enough for the 8 or not who knows but they need to get a move on quickly

Pedge1971

First Grade
Which part?

You sooking about Broncos game allotments because you only get prime time Thurs or Fri and not a plump Sunday game....

f**k off bit do keep up the good work and see how 6pm Friday and lunchtime Saturday treats you ungrateful pricks....

Pedge1971

First Grade
Best thing of the night- My sister took the TV so I only saw 15 minutes

I wasn't complaining

I'm not watching till Milfdud and Nikotrash are in reserve grade

If Sean O'Sullivan isn't in the side next week I'm going to lose it.

Face face Seibold...those two don't work.

Not sure why this is all on Seibold. Wayne had 5 years to do something about it.

Maybe there was not enough Gee$$$$$$$$$$$