What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R8 Sun - Eels 32-18 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 8: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Warriors are going to smash our reserve grade side next weekend. We'll make Frodo look like an Immortal. No Norman, probably no Frizz. The world's shittest winger in Dudalawa will get picked again...it will be ugly

That SIN bin was a joke.....Moses got beaten fair and square.

Klein was terrible for both teams.....he is not a top referee

some11

Referee
Well, Frizell going off, then Norman completely shot any chances of the Dragons getting back into that.

At least Friz will be back next week. Parra just lifted the intensity in that second half - the new stadium crowd really gives them a boost.

jargan83

Coach
Warriors are going to smash our reserve grade side next weekend. We'll make Frodo look like an Immortal. No Norman, probably no Frizz. The world's shittest winger in Dudalawa will get picked again...it will be ugly

NZ paying $2.40 at this stage.

Easy money on offer.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, Frizell going off, then Norman completely shot any chances of the Dragons getting back into that.

At least Friz will be back next week. Parra just lifted the intensity in that second half - the new stadium crowd really gives them a boost.

I didn't think we had it in us, tbh.

I'm quite chuffed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The only thing standing between this Dragons side and a title chance is the coach. There is just no excuse for a squad like that on paper to not be excelling.
They've played four of the current top six sides plus the Cowboys and Broncos in Queensland. That's Cowboys with Taumalolo, not the shit version without him. Four from eight after that run is pretty good. Plus they've had injuries.

This Year?

Immortal
Just watched the game and how good is it to see the Eels play with energy and exuberance? Up at 14 nil I was still never confident and for every good thing we did, we done some really dumb things. Add in the injuries and Saints were never going to win that game.
It would have been an awesome atmosphere to be there today and I can't wait til both sides meet again there.
Congrats on the win Parra fans, enjoy your excitement machine and good luck for the rest of the season. When they are on they are a joy to watch. I"m looking to our next game, should be an absolute belter.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just watched the game and how good is it to see the Eels play with energy and exuberance? Up at 14 nil I was still never confident and for every good thing we did, we done some really dumb things. Add in the injuries and Saints were never going to win that game.
It would have been an awesome atmosphere to be there today and I can't wait til both sides meet again there.
Congrats on the win Parra fans, enjoy your excitement machine and good luck for the rest of the season. When they are on they are a joy to watch. I"m looking to our next game, should be an absolute belter.
Why the f**k are you on the internet with the rest of us miserable bastards?

Latest posts