What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ratings

The_Wookie

Bench
i find it fascinating that my ratings post is deleted for having no web link, and yet im the author of the article with the exact same text that be for when its published on blackbox shortly.

TooheysNew

Coach
I don't really get it either. Screen-shotting a few tweets at least captures the conversation and links to tweets can be deleted. what happens then?
If the source deletes it, there is no longer a published source. Not ideal, but it's the only way to protect everybody.

Shark62

Juniors
Not sure but no one wanted these teams and no ey and Brisbane one cares about them so I don't think it would make much of a difference.
I agree. The fta ratings for afl in Sydney and Brisbane were low yesterday as well. All 4 teams played. Too many teams in uninterested markets. Bit of a lesson there methinks