What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Last I'd hear it was to be mid December / before Christmas - thats for ISP, Flegg, Ball and Matts. We are unlikely to be too far off I'd say.

Timmah

Staff member
Mounties have confirmed pre-season trials:

Sat 23 Feb
Mounties v Wenty @ Aubrey Keech, 6:30pm (combined ISP / RMC)

Sat 2 Mar
Mounties v Cabra @ New Era
3:30pm RMC, 7pm Womens
Mounties v Bulldogs @ New Era
5:15pm ISP

rightleftin

Juniors
James Boustani has replaced Simon Greaves as SS coach at Wenty.

North Sydney has signed Keiren Moss from Hull Kingston Rovers and Ed Murphy from Mounties.

Last edited:

Peejay13

Juniors
Any news yet on RMC draw for 2019, or trials mate. Particularly Cabramatta RMC?

I know Cabramatta play St.George ISP on Feb 9th, (no idea where).
And I've just read they play Mounties in March at New Era.

Timmah

Staff member
Looking like we should have ISP and Flegg draws tomorrow, possibly Ball Matts & Gale too.
Apparently there have been some issues re: broadcasters so obviously now not today. Not sure when - hopefully before end of week.
Any news yet on RMC draw for 2019, or trials mate. Particularly Cabramatta RMC?

I know Cabramatta play St.George ISP on Feb 9th, (no idea where).
And I've just read they play Mounties in March at New Era.
RMC and SS draws won't be seen til January

Tigers1986

Juniors
Probably ironing out the availability of Leichhardt, Campbelltown, Henson and North Sydney Oval for the Channel 9 airings of the ISP hence the draw delay.

Teams are the same except for Souths swapping for Wyong, correct?

Timmah

Staff member
Probably ironing out the availability of Leichhardt, Campbelltown, Henson and North Sydney Oval for the Channel 9 airings of the ISP hence the draw delay.

Teams are the same except for Souths swapping for Wyong, correct?
In terms of ins and outs they are correct, with the obvious difference being Souths are standalone and Norths switch from Souths to Roosters as NRL feeder.

earl park riot

Juniors
Glebe-Burwood are playing North Sydney Flegg at Wentworth Park on Sunday, February 17th as part of a triple header of games.
1.15pm Sydney University v. TBC
3.00pm Glebe-Burwood v. Norths (Flegg)
5.00pm Newtown v. Norths (ISP)

Looking forward to being back at Wentworth Park again and seeing the Dirty Red jerseys going around against their great traditional rivals, North Sydney for the first time in 90 years.

Glebe-Burwood are playing North Sydney Flegg at Wentworth Park on Sunday, February 17th as part of a triple header of games.
1.15pm Sydney University v. TBC
3.00pm Glebe-Burwood v. Norths (Flegg)
5.00pm Newtown v. Norths (ISP)

Looking forward to being back at Wentworth Park again and seeing the Dirty Red jerseys going around against their great traditional rivals, North Sydney for the first time in 90 years.

Thats strange as Glebe Burwood are scheduled to play St Marys that weekend in Round 1 of the Challenge Cup.

earl park riot

Juniors
Thats strange as Glebe Burwood are scheduled to play St Marys that weekend in Round 1 of the Challenge Cup.
Don’t want to preempt the release of the official Challenge Cup draw by the NSWRL, but Glebe-Burwood are now playing another side in round 1 of the Challenge Cup on Feb 9/10 as the Wentworth Park game was scheduled some months ago.

Latest posts