What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Sharks will be showing support for Fine Kula at the Nines this weekend with #FightForFine being on the upper back of the jersey. The jerseys will be signed and then auctioned off, with proceeds going to Fine's treatment/family.

fightforfinetrio.jpg
Great cause! Lets hope Fine can beat the battle of brain cancer and force himself back into the sharks NRL squad!

The Marshall

Juniors
I think the Raiders is the best as it goes away from a traditional design and is in more of the spirit of the Nines where you can experiment a little more and get away with it. The Chooks and Bunnies designs are too good to be used at the Nines.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Titans even manage to screw up a nines jersey!
I like the dragons jersey, nines should be fun, just not sharks bat sht crazy level of fun lol

sempmrh

Juniors
Storm are taking a vote for this year’s heritage jersey. Right now the 1999 premiership jersey is the clear favourite (because of course it is) with more votes than the others combined. I don’t know what the idea is with the Broncos-esque one bottom right.

06A006C4-43F1-4F33-8299-46DEA1E92238.jpeg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Storm are taking a vote for this year’s heritage jersey. Right now the 1999 premiership jersey is the clear favourite (because of course it is) with more votes than the others combined. I don’t know what the idea is with the Broncos-esque one bottom right.

View attachment 36023

ive got the 99 one minus sponsors when they did it as a heritage jersey few years ago. Only one I wear.

Jackson Allison

Juniors

View attachment 36023
My rankings for those jerseys are:
1. Bottom left
2. Top left
3. Top right
4. Bottom right

Last edited:

sempmrh

Juniors
ive got the 99 one minus sponsors when they did it as a heritage jersey few years ago. Only one I wear.
Is that the BLK version? 2014 I think.

I've got so many versions of both the 1998 or 1999 jerseys but I'll happily add another one to the collection. One I would really like to get my hands on is an original Nike 1998 jersey. I have the Classic-branded reproduction - but I really want the real thing.