What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Saint Doc

Coach

Not sure the significance of the whale, but this is the 5th year of it appearing on Dragons indigenous jersey. Anyone know?

images

flippikat

Bench
Clubs should have 4-on field, regular season jerseys per year.

* Home

* Alternate

* Throwback / Heritage - worn in a NRL designated heritage round, NRL designated rivalry round & one other round of club's choosing - if they want to wear it a 3rd time. (I.e. 2-3 times in the season).

* ONE special occasion jersey (Women in league, indigenous, charity, etc) that also doubles as a trial jersey at start of year.. so it gets some wear BEFORE the season, and in ONE game during the proper season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Clubs should have 4-on field, regular season jerseys per year.

* Home

* Alternate

* Throwback / Heritage - worn in a NRL designated heritage round, NRL designated rivalry round & one other round of club's choosing - if they want to wear it a 3rd time. (I.e. 2-3 times in the season).

* ONE special occasion jersey (Women in league, indigenous, charity, etc) that also doubles as a trial jersey at start of year.. so it gets some wear BEFORE the season, and in ONE game during the proper season.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
This has been posted every 8th post in these threads for 15 years in a row.

Frailty

First Grade
Joey is right. Pierre with the ponytail needs to stop designing NRL jerseys.

Or... Imagine this... Who ever gives the designer the brief, or has final sign off should take responsibility. Whoever is tasked to design a jersey doesn't go without a concept or numerous options for the club to choose.

It frustrates' me that club's management aren't focal point of these discussions.

Latest posts