What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

LeagueNut

First Grade
Looking forward to seeing this beautiful jersey in action on Friday night.

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/20202/07/07/bush-shirt-on-show-this-week/

QA004650_WARRIORS_VAPODRI_SPECIAL_EVENT_JERSEY_1__36686.1572485079.jpg

Indigenous jerseys in my humble opinion are absolute rubbish. Humans are attracted to symmetry and indigenous jerseys always look like a messy lob-sided spotty dog poo in my humble opinion. I wish they would just have a simple design without the erratic dots everywhere or better yet just have the normal jersey with a small badge of some kind on the jersey to acknowledge indigenous people.

Also I hate that everytime one of these messy jeresys are worn , the 9 team have to talk them up every few minutes and go on and on about how good they look.

No. They don't look good. You know they don't look good. Your scared to say anything other than positive comments about them because to say the truth ( they all look messy and uguly ) might be politically incorrect.

hrundi99

First Grade
Indigenous jerseys in my humble opinion are absolute rubbish. Humans are attracted to symmetry and indigenous jerseys always look like a messy lob-sided spotty dog poo in my humble opinion. I wish they would just have a simple design without the erratic dots everywhere or better yet just have the normal jersey with a small badge of some kind on the jersey to acknowledge indigenous people.

Also I hate that everytime one of these messy jeresys are worn , the 9 team have to talk them up every few minutes and go on and on about how good they look.

No. They don't look good. You know they don't look good. Your scared to say anything other than positive comments about them because to say the truth ( they all look messy and uguly ) might be politically incorrect.

Pffffttt.....

Frailty

First Grade

Summary: I don't like it, therefore no one does. Anyone who does is just worried about being politically correct. I want recognition of the indigenous peoples to be as small as possible.

GAZF

First Grade
You're scared to post this under your usual account. Just sayin.

Reflector

Juniors

My only issues here are that you suggest they don't look good like it's an objective fact and that people only disagree with you because they're afraid of deviating from some PC narrative that it's "racist" not to praise the artistic merits of indigenous artwork.

I find the indigenous jerseys hit and miss TBF. Jerseys should be kept to home/ away/ indigenous and heritage. WIL and ANZAC rounds can be commemorated by a badge or coloured socks.

kdalymc

Bench
Sort of agree with old mate up there, the only good ones have been Broncos,
Always (99%) symmetrical and stick to club colours

sempmrh

Juniors
Storm will be wearing this logo on the front of the jersey at least while based on the Sunshine Coast but probably for the rest of the season. Sounds like it'll be below the Tigerair logo on the front.

ourhomevictoria.jpg

The only link I have is to a paywalled article but seeing the article in a physical Herald Sun today, there's nothing much else to say about it.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...e/news-story/6d72a056cec60fdc7a1448dc7b56fc17

It's Been Done

Juniors
Both Cronulla and Penrith are wearing their alternates right now with the former being worn for the first time this year, looks alright in the player's cut edition

Latest posts