What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

Gronk

Staff member
Gould on Monday commented that Parra if can be at top of table consitently can be the biggest sporting club in Australia.
This guy turned a 112million dollar debt at Penrith around. Id be happy to sign him up for a 2yr deal to go over things.

He didn’t turn around $112m debt. The banks were going to foreclose and he managed to get $10m out of Packer. They then retired debt by selling off those secured assets. It’s not rocket science and without the generous Packer, their goose was cooked.

84 Baby

Referee
He didn’t turn around $112m debt. The banks were going to foreclose and he managed to get $10m out of Packer. They then retired debt by selling off those secured assets. It’s not rocket science and without the generous Packer, their goose was cooked.
Russell Packer gave them $10m! Where’s he steal that from?

hindy111

Post Whore

He saved them

Delboy

First Grade
To add to the possible problems going forward for the Riff, I understand they have presold the next 5 years Panthers Leagues Club poker machine revenue to the TAB for an upfront payment to build an underground car park and some other club amenities. They still have a pretty big debt to service and it may be problematic going forward to easily service the payments.

It's a watch this space issue that may come to nothing, but it's out there.

TheParraboy

Staff member
tonights show

Guthos contract talk

Bennett v Seibold

Our favourites
Mitchell Pearce and Craig Bellamy on the show

TheParraboy

Staff member
So according to Kent Manly have tabled Gutho an decent offer

I guess if true and he takes it, will be announced after Sunday

I reckon he will stay though

So according to Kent Manly have tabled Gutho an decent offer

I guess if true and he takes it, will be announced after Sunday

I reckon he will stay though
Interesting that he didn't say for how much. But then I suspect his criticism of the way the Eels have handled this would look silly.

TheParraboy

Staff member
not too much about Gutho at all

Mostly about Kodi Nikorima,
Crawley and Kent having a little tiff :D

Bazal

Post Whore
He is, the guy is a deadset halfwit.

That rant about the Broncos and Nikorima was first class halfwit talk.

When Paul f**ken Kent is making you look stupid, your argument is really, really stupid.

Djay

Juniors
That rant about the Broncos and Nikorima was first class halfwit talk.

When Paul f**ken Kent is making you look stupid, your argument is really, really stupid.
Exactly, says it all. Crawley makes PK look like a champion deadset.

Last week was just as bad about Parra and not signing Gutherson and how this is awful mis-management stemming from October last year.

Watch 360 every week and you just see how ridiculous this guy is, awful awful journalism.