What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Sat - Panthers 30-6 Wests Tigers @ Panthers

Round 16: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkShark

First Grade
Just watch the kayo mini, what’s with the over the top try celebrations?

And 6 for panthers that lied down, give him an Oscar lol

SDM

First Grade
How did Penrith go against Parra? Imagine only scoring twice against that defence thatSourhs carved up.

The_Frog

First Grade
Just watch the kayo mini, what’s with the over the top try celebrations?

And 6 for panthers that lied down, give him an Oscar lol
Probably because he had just been pinged for a slap in the face. Benji was targeting him high a fair bit. There's little doubt Maguire sent his side out to unsettle the Panthers halves however they could.

betcats

Referee
Tigers are the first team to score first against us since the roosters in round one and they went very close to making it two tries to nil, Talau just came up short. That first twenty had me very concerned, the final score line doesn’t really reflect the contest imo. Tigers defence during that first period was very good.

MilkShark

First Grade
Probably because he had just been pinged for a slap in the face. Benji was targeting him high a fair bit. There's little doubt Maguire sent his side out to unsettle the Panthers halves however they could.
As a neutral, it was soft as shit bro

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Tigers are the first team to score first against us since the roosters in round one and they went very close to making it two tries to nil, Talau just came up short. That first twenty had me very concerned, the final score line doesn’t really reflect the contest imo. Tigers defence during that first period was very good.
We have an excellent 20-30 minutes in us.

Keep us to 3 tries and you'll be golden.

betcats

Referee
We have an excellent 20-30 minutes in us.

Keep us to 3 tries and you'll be golden.

Lol fair enough, I’ve only watched a handful of your games tbh. Just gotta find a way to make it 50-60 minutes.

I still think it would of been very interesting if Talau got it down, it was huge relief when he got up shaking his head.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Panthers are a great team and ruthless.

They are just f**king annoying to watch. No stand out annoying prick. Just all over smug charnts

Every try celebration was over the top, especially the last try. It's like watching a fast bowler knock over a tailender and carrying on like a goose

Valheru

Coach
Luai’s try celebrating was a tribute for the actor Chadwick Bosman who died yesterday.

That one was fine.

The celebration after the last try was ridiculous. Those should be reserved for game winning tries in preliminary finals not a late try to further blow out the scoreline against a bottom 8 team.

betcats

Referee
Panthers are a great team and ruthless.

They are just f**king annoying to watch. No stand out annoying prick. Just all over smug charnts

Every try celebration was over the top, especially the last try. It's like watching a fast bowler knock over a tailender and carrying on like a goose

They are just extremely confident atm. Most of the team are really good guys that are never involved in any crap. Fish, Yeo, dyl, Mansour, Leota, Api, To’o, Crichton, Jimmy T...plenty of good guys in the side. Kikaus hit last week was the worst thing I’ve seen him do.