What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Thu - Broncos 6-34 Eels @ Suncorp

Round 3: Broncos v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I've been saying for years he's a downhill skier, he has to take his game to the next level for us to be close to even have a chance in the back end of the season.

And you know I have too, FTR

I don't think he was tonight though. I think he played a big part in gaining that momentum. New ruck rules should suit us and Moses if we're smart

I often wonder what players talk about on the field after a game.

I mean there's not much depth to their conversation at the best of times. What could they be possibly be talking about in their exhausted states?

'Ay brah youse played mad ay. Who youse got next week?'

'Thanks brah yeh youse to ay. f**kin dunno ay, I'll find out from one of the boyz when I'm in da sheds'

'Haha sweet no worries was f**kin good seein u ay cuz'

'Alright sweet brother catch up wif u next week or sumfn ay, get a feed or sumfn now that the virus shit is startin to die down n that'

'Yea brah too easy'

That it?

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I don't think he was tonight though. I think he played a big part in gaining that momentum. New ruck rules should suit us and Moses if we're smart
He was very good, a faster paced game really suits his play IMO.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Agree. As soon as this ruck rule came in I was thinking parra be scary. Proof tonight.