What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Thu - Broncos 6-34 Eels @ Suncorp

Round 3: Broncos v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nerd

Bench
Well that sucks. Parra were just too good tonight. Looks like we are back to the bumbling Broncos. Could be a long shortened season.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Am definitely more devo about losing Matto. He has a higher ceiling

But meh

Id take Matto back tomorrow, sure he’s a shit human but on the field he’s amazing

I wouldn’t take Moses back if you paid me. If you want to take a lead from 20-6 to 38-6 (after the 20s been done by someone else) he’s your man. If you want to claw back a 12 point deficit he’ll be hiding in back play.

Well that sucks. Parra were just too good tonight. Looks like we are back to the bumbling Broncos. Could be a long shortened season.
You lost a player in the first half and had a few out injured. You'll bounce back.

Two tries were botched in the first half. Add them to the score and it would have been a lot closer. I was impressed with how well your mob defended in second half.

Nerd

Bench
You lost a player in the first half and had a few out injured. You'll bounce back.

Two tries were botched in the first half. Add them to the score and it would have been a lot closer. I was impressed with how well your mob defended in second half.
Possibly but after that display I doubt it. Croft probably needs at least 1-2 seasons before he is a dominant halfback like Moses showed tonight and Darius Boyd while not doing too much wrong tonight is really just a passenger keeping a young up and coming player out of the team.

The unknown

Juniors
Id take Matto back tomorrow, sure he’s a shit human but on the field he’s amazing

I wouldn’t take Moses back if you paid me. If you want to take a lead from 20-6 to 38-6 (after the 20s been done by someone else) he’s your man. If you want to claw back a 12 point deficit he’ll be hiding in back play.

Yep agree

When the game was in the balance Moses was quiet. Brown and Gutho were everywhere though, then fittingly enough Moses chimes in when the donkeys put the cue in the rack

Last edited:

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Eels brush past Broncos in Rugby League's return
Justin Davies | May 28 2020 9:54PM

The Parramatta Eels maintained their perfect start to the National Rugby League season with a convincing 34-6 result against Brisbane Broncos tonight at Suncorp Stadium, as the NRL rebooted following the COVID-19-enforced lockdown.

It had been 67 days since the completion of Round 2, but the football was back. The first half was a breathless display between the sides, Parramatta led 12-6 through tries to Matara Niukore, and Maika Sivo.

The Eels picked up right where they left off in their first two contests, with a vibrant display would have electrified those watching back home in Sydney's west. Brisbane contributed to their own downfall equally, with a stream of errors and lapses which had them on the back foot.

FULL REPORT: https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34575-broncos-v-eels-report/

GongPanther

Referee
Did someone in Australia willingly tune in to the Channel 9 Broadcast?
Anyone admitting to watching Nine clearly has no grip on what eventuated over the past few months with that fooking lot.

On my smart TV, I've disabled Channel Nine so it doesn't show up on screen. Got another two TVs to deactivate it as well.

Reactions: Vee

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Eels were better in so many ways. Disappointing performance from us. The eels are better than I thought f**k their fa was pumped up because they played the tits.
Anyway once tpj and fafita come back we will improve. Brodie croft defended great but had to make far to many tackles.
Arthur had his side very well prepared

Latest posts