What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Fri - Panthers 21-14 Storm @ Campbelltown

Round 6: Panthers v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Take out the Klein 6 again leg ups the Scum had nothing.

Penrith are a very good team this year.

mongoose

Coach
Panthers were the better side easily. Storm really missed Ado carr and Jacks is an awful halfback.

Nerd

Bench
Good win by the Panthers. Far be it from me to feel sorry for the Storm but they did get a few rough calls from Klein but Penrith were definitely the better team for most of the game.

This Year?

Immortal
Well done Panthers. Very well deserved win. Klein done his best but fell short. What impressed me most about the Panthers was their ability to ride out the tough periods of the game.
Storm need to put Munster at 7 because Jacks was completely invisible tonight. Their outside backs were terrible.

GongPanther

Referee
Klein has tried so hard to help Melbourne tonight - he has set a new level of officiating incompetence
I'll calm down and watch it again and go over Klein with a microscope. But the one thing that stood out was the amount of restarts to the 6 Mel got. Was it our plan to slow them down?...I dunno.