What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Sat - Roosters 24-10 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 6: Roosters v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
We got Morris’sed!!! f**king ancient merkins !![/QUOTE]

They are freaks. Playing unbelievable footy every week. Ripping.

Spot On

Coach
I’m a Eels fan born and bred I’m one of the biggest diehard Eels fans you’ll ever meet.

I don’t know why I have to always justify to fat dorks on the internet that I’m a Eels fan I know I’m a true fan

Bazal you call yourself a Eels fan I couldn’t give a s**t who you support the only Eels fans I care about are me and all my family members I’d love to be at grand final day in a empty stadium of just me and about 200 family who are all born and bred Eels fans

I don’t get the losers on here like you and @hineyrulz who go on about how I’m not a Eels fans I don’t like you’s either and don’t give a sh!t who you support but I don’t carry on like a 2 year old sissy saying oh no yous ain’t Eels fan
I don’t give a care that you losers support the Eels so I don’t know why you make a big deal thinking you know me and know who I support I bet I’ve been to more Eels games and spent more money on memberships and merchandise than you ever will so get a life loser

I’m the biggest Eels fan in the world you call yourself a fan but I don’t care so I don’t why you care about who I support

#GetaLife

What a load shit. Worse than your recruitment claims that have never, ever been right.

Lol.

GongPanther

Referee
Blake was terrible that second half. Arm grabs everywhere.
He gave a lesson last week to the Panther rookie Crighton. He defensively burned him in which Crighton learned his lesson as seen last night. Blake needed to back last week's performance up, but he was overshadowed.

super_coach

First Grade
The Eels are the real deal, plenty of hard nuts mixed with some skill and the score did not really indicate how close they were, but the show pony no7 continues to be a massive anchor in big games. Against the Titans he is compared to Joey, but soon as they play a real quality team he is not to be found.

One set about ten minutes out from the end when the game was still thereto be won, he touched the ball for the first time on the fifth tackle and that was from a Hail Mary offload. He is the no7 and that is just not good enough. Although channel nine will continue to project him as this great talent...maybe because he has a contract with them

Sphagnum

Coach
I’m a Eels fan born and bred I’m one of the biggest diehard Eels fans you’ll ever meet.

I don’t know why I have to always justify to fat dorks on the internet that I’m a Eels fan I know I’m a true fan

Bazal you call yourself a Eels fan I couldn’t give a s**t who you support the only Eels fans I care about are me and all my family members I’d love to be at grand final day in a empty stadium of just me and about 200 family who are all born and bred Eels fans

I don’t get the losers on here like you and @hineyrulz who go on about how I’m not a Eels fans I don’t like you’s either and don’t give a sh!t who you support but I don’t carry on like a 2 year old sissy saying oh no yous ain’t Eels fan
I don’t give a care that you losers support the Eels so I don’t know why you make a big deal thinking you know me and know who I support I bet I’ve been to more Eels games and spent more money on memberships and merchandise than you ever will so get a life loser

I’m the biggest Eels fan in the world you call yourself a fan but I don’t care so I don’t why you care about who I support

#GetaLife
1 v 1 me bro

Bazal

Post Whore
The Eels are the real deal, plenty of hard nuts mixed with some skill and the score did not really indicate how close they were, but the show pony no7 continues to be a massive anchor in big games. Against the Titans he is compared to Joey, but soon as they play a real quality team he is not to be found.

One set about ten minutes out from the end when the game was still thereto be won, he touched the ball for the first time on the fifth tackle and that was from a Hail Mary offload. He is the no7 and that is just not good enough. Although channel nine will continue to project him as this great talent...maybe because he has a contract with them

Deadset, the bitterness is getting pathetic now. I've called him a downhill skier plenty, but seriously.

Moses played a steady, quite mature game in a situation where he historically would have tried some flashy dumb bullshit with zero chance of success and cost us the match.

KennySterling

Juniors
Good on Cooper Cronk for not singing the praises of the World Club Challenge.
Nice that someone sees beyond the NRL and the wider benefits for the game as a whole.

King hit

Coach
@ Walk on Home Boy,

Flanagan - discarded from Sharks.
Morris boys - no club really wanted them.
Tupou - soccer player.
Keary - Rusty punched the shit out of him, pissed him off.
Aubo - anyone rushing to sign him?
Friend - big money??
Crichton was dogshit last season, absolutely taking the piss.
Radley - East Jnr.
Yeah but cap cheats

jealous sooks

shear_joy9

Coach
Hooper is just meant to give his scoops from eavesdropping and going through people’s rubbish. No one gives a f**k about his game analysis

Sphagnum

Coach
Good on Cooper Cronk for not singing the praises of the World Club Challenge.
Nice that someone sees beyond the NRL and the wider benefits for the game as a whole.
International league is the only chance. Super league is utter gash. Didn’t that useless turnstile Blake Austin carve up over there? As a winger?

please

Reflector

Juniors
Parra were ill-disciplined at times and it's what gave the Roosters the edge in the end. Passing out to the wings on the 3rd or 4th tackle to get dragged into touch killed any momentum they built up, and would've been better off biding their time and aiming for a repeat set through a grubber to the in-goal. Mind you, they were great at the start of the second-half, if they can keep that kind of pressure on for longer than they'll figure come finals time and this might well be their year?

super_coach

First Grade
Being a Tigers man I pull my hair out seeing Teddy,Suli, Ryan Pap,JAC, Marty T and others continue to shine at there new clubs...but I feel for dragon supporters, the Morris boys just keep delivering week after week year after year.

Value for money the Moz twins over a long time must be close to the best value players in the comp. You know what your going to get every week, love them at my club