What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Sat - Roosters 24-10 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 6: Roosters v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How so? Most of the calls he made were mandatory calls, and they were right.

I’m struggling to think what he could have done differently.
Yeah maybe so and fair point but I was enjoying the match more than any other in recent memory until he got involved. He had a couple of clangers near the end though.

Woot woot! 6 from 6 in the tipping comp! just gotta hope now that the raiders and dogs dont let me down tomorrow...
Much respect for the eels from me tonight, you guys have proven you can hang with the big boys.... theres no shame in losing to the chooks, they are a damn good footy team... the only thing with them is that Flanagan can sometimes be a liability with his defense and kicking game.
Overall a good game, both teams to be there when the whips are cracking.

Valheru

Coach
Don't go anywhere in September (October this year) parra fans.

Parra were awesome. They repelled us in the first half when most other teams would have been 20-0 down then came out firing in the 2nd half.

Parra made one critical error. They thought the job was done when sivo scored. This roosters team is a different beast.

I hope they play with fans in the finals. It will be awesome.

SBD82

Coach
It's impossible to take this Roosters side completely seriously because the roster is, without doubt, exorbitantly over the cap. Everyone knows it. They're doing a good job so far not to get caught but so were Melbourne. Their roster makes no sense, it's laughable. Their day will come. It's good to see Rugba League slowly being cleaned up.
This is very predictable and very dumb.

Spot On

Coach
@ Walk on Home Boy,

Flanagan - discarded from Sharks.
Morris boys - no club really wanted them.
Tupou - soccer player.
Keary - Rusty punched the shit out of him, pissed him off.
Aubo - anyone rushing to sign him?
Friend - big money??
Crichton was dogshit last season, absolutely taking the piss.
Radley - East Jnr.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Not lost a game since Cordner returned.
His carries are incredible. They change the course of so many of our sets.

Always punches through the line and gets a quick ptb, often barrelling 3 defenders.

He's one of the best backrowers I've ever seen.

soc123_au

Staff member
Great game as a neutral. It's a shame Jennings got binned and dulled what could have been a fantastic finish. The gap between the Roosters and the next few teams is pretty wide.

GongPanther

Referee
It's impossible to take this Roosters side completely seriously because the roster is, without doubt, exorbitantly over the cap. Everyone knows it. They're doing a good job so far not to get caught but so were Melbourne. Their roster makes no sense, it's laughable. Their day will come. It's good to see Rugba League slowly being cleaned up.
Some ppl say its good front office management, some ppl detect a rort. Whatever it is, and for what reason, they certainly have a roster for the ages.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Great game of footy. I'd be surprised if many match it for the rest of the year. Jennings sin bin ended it, really.

But we can compete with the Roosters and we know where we troubled them. That's what matters.

I'm f**king stoked, tbh - I genuinely thought the Roosters would belt us into next week.

I think Eels fans can hold their head high - the Roosters are a f**king good side, and we really pushed them.

Also, the Morris boys...take a bow. Excellent footballers.

Congrats, Roosters - hell of a game!