What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Travitoh

First Grade
Hahaha allgood, cheers for the info mate! We appreciate it.

Can anyone shed any light on Cartwright? I've never seen him play.

23 years old.
Played once in 5 years.
Probably wouldn't have lasted this long at Penrith if his surname was Carter.
I assume minimum wage and low risk to fill out the top 30 but i wouldn't get my hopes up for anything more than that.

southsport

First Grade
23 years old.
Played once in 5 years.
Probably wouldn't have lasted this long at Penrith if his surname was Carter.
I assume minimum wage and low risk to fill out the top 30 but i wouldn't get my hopes up for anything more than that.
He's a big boy at 105kg.

Travitoh

First Grade
I think we should be focussing on the kick to the head which is much worse.

Any avoidable contact with the head should be treated seriously.

I disagree that JReynolds' actions were worse than Latrell's. One was reckless, the other was intentional. Both acts were pontentially dangerous.

Travitoh

First Grade
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one Trav.

For what it's worth, i use Latrell as an example as i believe it is more relevant to the forum. Both players deserve to be punished heavier than they have been imo, as do a number of other head high incidents across the league.

southsport

First Grade
For what it's worth, i use Latrell as an example as i believe it is more relevant to the forum. Both players deserve to be punished heavier than they have been imo, as do a number of other head high incidents across the league.
Reading around the forums the Souths supporters views on this one seem to be polarised.

handyman2190

Bench
I like chn, i was disappointed when we didnt get him, i would definately try now, but i feel when this happens to a player and his club does the right thing they should get first dibs

NovoBunny94

Juniors
I like chn, i was disappointed when we didnt get him, i would definately try now, but i feel when this happens to a player and his club does the right thing they should get first dibs

Who is CHN?

Also is Nathan Brown from the Eels off contract this year?? Would be a great addition, fill the hitman void left by Sam.

We need to sign Sele quiiiiiiiiiiick, don't know why we havent

Latest posts