What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
And good ridance, weve actyally done a, nate butcher, on the rorters, weve signed one of their sg ball biggest prospects, a hard hitting lock second rower, the chooks are livid and looking for payback, let them sign suaalli with all his clauses and mercenary prices, its our turn!
Exactly, Nat Butcher was a Souths junior

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
That’s why Souths kicked roosters juniors out of the league. They stole both the butchers, Paul Momaroski and some other bloke.
And to be fair they stole both Nat and his younger brother Egan. (Would love to get both back) but very happy to steal one of their highly rated jnrs coming through
AND....dont forget, after conning Angus Crichton, they made a big pitch to steal Cameron Murray, but he said no.
Actually, hopefully he said, "Get Stuffed"

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
The Roosters are an evil lot, they are scum.

Kyle Flanagan is gonna get the Latrell treatment

Just like Latrell, their paranoia made them think halfway in the season, that Flano was gonna follow his dad, and bail out so they dropped him from the team, and now are gonna ditch him altogether and are starting up a whole propaganda campaign about how "he doesn't fit the culture or fit in with his team mates."

And people are stupid enough to fall for this BS?

The one they should be pointing the finger at and scapegoating is Luke Keary. He FAILED.

Thumper

Juniors
The Roosters are an evil lot, they are scum.

Kyle Flanagan is gonna get the Latrell treatment

Just like Latrell, their paranoia made them think halfway in the season, that Flano was gonna follow his dad, and bail out so they dropped him from the team, and now are gonna ditch him altogether and are starting up a whole propaganda campaign about how "he doesn't fit the culture or fit in with his team mates."

And people are stupid enough to fall for this BS?

The one they should be pointing the finger at and scapegoating is Luke Keary. He FAILED.
I think flanagan is highly overrated. if he didn’t kick goals he would be a park footballer.
he looks like a soccer player. No shoulder on him at all.
I’d be discarding him also.

Travitoh

First Grade
Easts signed Kyle Flanagan 4 months before his father signed as an assistant with St George. It was an attempt to get his father into the club imo. Now that it didn't happen and Kyle has failed to win the Dally M, he is surplus to requirements.

Luke Keary has a Clive Churchill medal and two rings to escape being scapegoated for an Easts team that fell two weeks short of a threepeat. It'd be an overreaction.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I think flanagan is highly overrated. if he didn’t kick goals he would be a park footballer.
he looks like a soccer player. No shoulder on him at all.
I’d be discarding him also.
I don't necessarily disagree with you but 3 facts remain:
1. The Roosters are scum
2. Kyle IS getting the Latrell treatment
3. Keary this season is F for fail

Last edited:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Easts signed Kyle Flanagan 4 months before his father signed as an assistant with St George. It was an attempt to get his father into the club imo. Now that it didn't happen and Kyle has failed to win the Dally M, he is surplus to requirements.

Luke Keary has a Clive Churchill medal and two rings to escape being scapegoated for an Easts team that fell two weeks short of a threepeat. It'd be an overreaction.
Your first point - yes I agree, I thinks that's exactly how it's played out.

Your second point - nah, Keary deserves to be looked at under the microscope.

1. He IS NOT the best 5/8 in the NRL. Actually he's quite soft, he keeps getting knocked out.
2. He needs to carry their can, since they can't blame Latrell anymore.
3. He deserves and needs to be scapegoated, since they've built him up so much.

I remember two weeks ago, Yvonne Samson on FOX, doing a special on Luke Keary before their first semi, saying "Luke took on the Gladiator and won."

What an absolute load of BS!

Keary took on The Gladiator, AND GOT BOOTED FROM THE TEAM, because he's got a big mouth, and he was trying to use it on Rusty, about Sam Burgess being 're-signed with Souths from rugby - and was destabilising the whole team. WE don't need self-important wankers like him in our team.

What they, the Roosters, and some sections of the media, don't wanna talk about, and will never admit it, is Latrell Mitchell was a MASSIVE reason they won 2 championships. I could see this, and that's why I wanted Latrell to join Souths, where he belonged, and would get the respect he deserved.

Whether Latrell can reach those heights of form with Souths remains to be seen, but it doesn't erase what he's achieved, and contributed to their team's achievements.

Last edited:

assess5

Juniors
Roosters duo added to Maroons squad: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/14/roosters-duo-added-to-queensland-maroons-squad/

‘He deserves it’ - Freddy reveals Walker is in box seat to land NSW No.6 jersey: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/9d9309585ecbd316c1e39c25641b9c52

Love that!!
I'd rather no Souths player plays State of Origin, why should a club pay thousands for a player like say Murray and have him injured in a bullshit thump a thon that only reaps in millions for I don't know who.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
That’s why Souths kicked roosters juniors out of the league. They stole both the butchers, Paul Momaroski and some other bloke.

Get your facts right, the Roosters were not kicked out, they were asked to reapply and show cause why they should be allowed to stay.
The reason was much to do with Paddington Colts being a bunch of effwits than any player signing
St Charles and Clovelly always had a great relationship with Souths Juniors. bondi were a tolerable pain but Paddington Colts were liars and troublemakers that Souths Juniors did not want to deal with anymore

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Great stuff.
Do the Roosters even have juniors?
They got like 2 teams in their comp?

Never astounding by level of ignorance of Souths supporters in terms of juniors

Tallis Duncan is an interesting buy, I think this kid will play first grade. Roosters are not that happy about him going but not that sad either. Souths paid way over .what he is worth and also has been in a bunch of trouble off the field , thats why the Roosters did not fight ot keep him

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Never astounding by level of ignorance of Souths supporters in terms of juniors

Tallis Duncan is an interesting buy, I think this kid will play first grade. Roosters are not that happy about him going but not that sad either. Souths paid way over .what he is worth and also has been in a bunch of trouble off the field , thats why the Roosters did not fight ot keep him
4 teams:
Bondi Utd
Clovelly Crocodiles
St. Charles
Paddo

How many junior clubs are affiliated with Souths?

Is that why you are always trying to rip off our players?

callmack1

Staff member
RLPA Players' Champion finalists - Tedesco, Papalii, Cleary, RTS, Keary: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/15...n-finalists-tedesco-papalii-cleary-rts-keary/

Renouf - Why Wayne will have Maroons partying like it's 1998: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/15/steve-renouf-why-wayne-will-be-partying-like-its-1998/

Meninga to join Maroons on Bennett's coaching team: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/15/meninga-to-join-maroons-on-bennetts-coaching-team/

Phil Gould warns Blues of Wayne Bennett-inspired Maroons’ ‘ambush waiting to happen’: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/st...r/news-story/9ef8cbef1461233f9b3018ec76c5f33e

Thumper

Juniors
Get your facts right, the Roosters were not kicked out, they were asked to reapply and show cause why they should be allowed to stay.
The reason was much to do with Paddington Colts being a bunch of effwits than any player signing
St Charles and Clovelly always had a great relationship with Souths Juniors. bondi were a tolerable pain but Paddington Colts were liars and troublemakers that Souths Juniors did not want to deal with anymore

If I had a violin I’d play it for you!!!!!!