What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Josh Ado Carr to Rabbitohs next year?????? Came across a guy on twitter posting this I asked whether fact or rumour, he replied " I don't deal with rumours"
He's a Souths Junior. And if you noticed in the test when he scored, he done Rabbit Ears things Mitchell always does. They are strong messages to Souths fans and club

Peter Quinn

Juniors
So you want to sign a player who is inconsistent dumped from SOO for not putting in , ripped apart by Fittler and Johns for a useless performance against Tonga wants huge money plus we already have centres but no forwards and you want us to spend 1million on another back yeah makes great sense :joy::joy:
Go back to the pub. Latrell will be our fullback. I think you've been asleep for two months.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
JAC might be a Souths junior but he and his family are all Tigers.
Dunno about that one Trav. Wally was close to me and his wife and they were Red N Green through and through. Josh played at La Pa and everyone there follows Souths. Jimmy Roberts and AJ also played up there. Along with Dylan Walker.

250excf

Juniors
Go back to the pub. Latrell will be our fullback. I think you've been asleep for two months.
I don’t even drink Peter so if someone calls you out or questions you that’s your response :joy::joy::joy:
Grow a spine mate you said lots sign Latrell yet everyone knows we need forwards

Travitoh

First Grade
Dunno about that one Trav. Wally was close to me and his wife and they were Red N Green through and through. Josh played at La Pa and everyone there follows Souths. Jimmy Roberts and AJ also played up there. Along with Dylan Walker.

I'll listen back when i get a chance but I'm pretty certain he says his reason for joining Wests was due to family support on Sandor Earl's 'Fuelled By Fire' podcast.

250excf

Juniors
I don’t even drink Peter so if someone calls you out or questions you that’s your response :joy::joy::joy:
Grow a spine mate you said lots sign Latrell yet everyone knows we need forwards
If we recruited addo-Carr would we have the fastest backline in the comp?

1. Johnston/Doueihi
2. Gagai/Johnson
3. Roberts
4. Burns/Gagai
5. Addo-Carr

Ooooooooooooo damn that backline is lit.
If we recruited addo-Carr would we have the fastest backline in the comp?

1. Johnston/Doueihi
2. Gagai/Johnson
3. Roberts
4. Burns/Gagai
5. Addo-Carr

Ooooooooooooo damn that backline is lit.
Yes it’s an awesome backline but it’s pointless if we don’t have a dominant pack to give them the time and space to move

250excf

Juniors
On a serious note Pete how are you so confident we will sign Latrell ps I do respect your opinions and find them interesting it’s nothing personal but I do tend to question things in this world :call_me:

250excf

Juniors
On a serious note Pete how are you so confident we will sign Latrell ps I do respect your opinions and find them interesting it’s nothing personal but I do tend to question things in this world :call_me:
Don’t know where the call me came from mate :open_mouth:

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Mate, what's your actual problem? Months ago I submitted a photo for Souths fans to see themselves that Latrell was having coffee with Souths players etc at a cafe in Redfern. I very clearly stated to the best of my knowledge he will be going to Souths unless there are left movements somewhere. I'm still convinced he will be at Souths. As for forwards, a dead cat knows Souths need forwards. There's no doubt whatsoever. If we get cap relief, we have the money to do both. Naturally further down the track other players will be moved on scheduled or unscheduled. But you came flying in boots and all declaring I was an are licker. Something that is not only wrong and inappropriate, but also borders Your Own characteristics as wayward.

250excf

Juniors
Mate, what's your actual problem? Months ago I submitted a photo for Souths fans to see themselves that Latrell was having coffee with Souths players etc at a cafe in Redfern. I very clearly stated to the best of my knowledge he will be going to Souths unless there are left movements somewhere. I'm still convinced he will be at Souths. As for forwards, a dead cat knows Souths need forwards. There's no doubt whatsoever. If we get cap relief, we have the money to do both. Naturally further down the track other players will be moved on scheduled or unscheduled. But you came flying in boots and all declaring I was an are licker. Something that is not only wrong and inappropriate, but also borders Your Own characteristics as wayward.
I have no problem I just find it weird that you are so sure we will be signing Latrell when we already have great centres and a decent young fullback who doesn’t want a million to come
Also i question why one post your saying Dougie is average and we will never win a premiership with him at fullback
I also stated facts that Latrell is overpriced as he did nothing in SOO and even less for Australia
I’m entitled to my opinion if you don’t like it put me on block it’s not rocket science
Have you never been questioned before :joy::joy:

250excf

Juniors
On a serious note Pete how are you so confident we will sign Latrell ps I do respect your opinions and find them interesting it’s nothing personal but I do tend to question things in this world
I would love to have us sign some gun forwards like you suggested Fafita Frizell etc but my personal view is Latrell is way too expensive and I am sure I am entitled to that opinion
I think he is a gun for sure but I think for what he is asking it’s too much as we have seen he fades out of games a lot

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I have no problem I just find it weird that you are so sure we will be signing Latrell when we already have great centres and a decent young fullback who doesn’t want a million to come
Also i question why one post your saying Dougie is average and we will never win a premiership with him at fullback
I also stated facts that Latrell is overpriced as he did nothing in SOO and even less for Australia
I’m entitled to my opinion if you don’t like it put me on block it’s not rocket science
Have you never been questioned before :joy::joy:
I'm not concerned about your questions mate. You accused me of saying don't sign latrell after I said sign him. That was never said. Secondly, you do the sums. If they get Latrell, where do you think he will be playing or at least tried? Comparing the two, Mitchell is a world class player who can score tries from anywhere. Doueihi, whom I hold in high regard, isn't a quarter of the player Mitchell is. If Something scores a try for Souths, I dance in the isles. I guess that's why I stay seated at games. :joy:

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I also don’t think one blurry photo you can barely recognise anyone is proof of anything but an overactive imagination
Oh OK I see. Your paranoid and and a protester. Haha. Just leave it alone mate and see what happens. There's nothing I can do or say to change your thinking.

250excf

Juniors
I’ll just say one thing I don’t think we need Latrell especially at fullback where he is unproven
I think he is way overpriced and he has history of NOT putting in 100% every game and with the money he wants that is exactly what is expected
There are lots of others who have exactly the same view