What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

OldPanther

Coach
You don't think JDB will sue if found not guilty? I am talking cases proven. Like Tetevano, Fonua-Blake etc

That's not what the stand down is for though. It's for when first charged. Once a guilty verdict is achieved they'll likely be sacked or in gaol.

He might sue if guilty but he won't win since the NRL has the right to protect their brand by sacking a criminal(obviously under that hypothetical)

Crashtest

Juniors
Just watched the video. I'm inspired. Good to see some of the boys step up like Burton and Hetherington.

After seeing how Burton is impressing the fitness and coaching staff, I wonder if Luai will regret taking the extended rep player break and having a delayed start to preseason training.

It has given Burton a head start on Luai on being able to impress the coaching staff.

Crashtest

Juniors
I am talking cases proven. Like Tetevano, Fonua-Blake etc

Tetevano would no longer be playing NRL if he was charged now with similar offences to his charges in the past. The NRL introduced a zero tolerance policy to domestic violence, like they did this year with Barba, where there was video evidence so they didn’t even have to wait for a court case or guilty verdict to tear up his contract.

OldPanther

Coach
Tetevano would no longer be playing NRL if he was charged now with similar offences to his charges in the past. The NRL introduced a zero tolerance policy to domestic violence, like they did this year with Barba, where there was video evidence so they didn’t even have to wait for a court case or guilty verdict to tear up his contract.

This^

After seeing how Burton is impressing the fitness and coaching staff, I wonder if Luai will regret taking the extended rep player break and having a delayed start to preseason training.

It has given Burton a head start on Luai on being able to impress the coaching staff.

Yeah I think having Jimmy here this year will be the end of Luai. Burton will surpass him soon enough and he didn't get the time to make the 6 his.

Crashtest

Juniors

betcats

Referee

franklin2323

Immortal

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah that's really wasn't happening, it was just funny to entertain the thought
We started that rumour. This forum talked about it being a good idea. Next thing you know the media are hearing talks he will move to the pack.

I was hoping Nado would shift to his wing spot. But that's looking unlikely too. Which is weird considering centre was never really his preferred position in lower grades.

betcats

Referee
We started that rumour. This forum talked about it being a good idea. Next thing you know the media are hearing talks he will move to the pack.

I was hoping Nado would shift to his wing spot. But that's looking unlikely too. Which is weird considering centre was never really his preferred position in lower grades.

Still hopeful Naden and Too swap spots.

mxlegend99

Referee
Still hopeful Naden and Too swap spots.
I can't see that happening.

Wonder how long before we announce Tyrones departure and Burtons promotion.

Surely the club was aware he would plead guilty. So you would think their plans for this should happen pretty quickly. Unless we're hoping NRL deregister him first. But whatever the case... surely he wont be on our cap now? Other than what he has already been paid from his 2020 contract which would be next to nothing. 1 months worth.