What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 1 - Roosters 18-22 Raiders @ SCG

Finals Week 2: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably like to see Royd and Keary retire for mental health reasons. Too many knocks to the head.

All good now, but hanging out of their cars asking a speed camera to do their tax returns when they turn 40 won’t be nice.

#carlwebb the legend.

Valheru

Coach
plus JWH just shrinks like he just got out of an ice bath when he sees papa opposite him

That certainly didn't happen in the GF last year.

You can say what you want about JWH but he has had a tremendous career. He will play next year but tough decisions may have to be made if his form of the last month continues.

This Year?

Immortal
Haha I said at about the 70th minute mark of last year's GF whilst in the stands that "if we somehow pull this out and go b2b I'll never ask anything again of the footy Gods".

And so it is.

Though perhaps I'd amend that and ask for half our squad to not go down with ACL injuries.

Alas you need so much to go your way to win one comp, let alone two in a row. So I'll forever treasure that and be proud of how we fought all the way to the end two weeks in a row.

Congrats to the Raiders and their fans. Except Always Green. Nah jks he's ok for a bald-phobic merkin.

Now go and end Cam Smith's career.
You're one of the good ones and you've been absolutely spoilt as a fan. What makes it so cool is you actually appreciate what your club has been able to achieve and get how special and rare it is. This Roosters side is the greatest of the NRL era and the way they've played has been a joy to watch.
Today wasn't their day and the Taukieaho injury was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Latest posts