What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 1: Finals thread (Non Parra)

Captain BF

Juniors
I've said it all year, Flanagan offers very little imo.

I don't like the Panthers club but have enjoyed watching them play this year.

Suitman

Post Whore
They looked great when they had all the ball. Now Penrith have it they look great.

That's why I think that the idea of the team that scores kicks off the following set isn't a bad idea.
It prevents the "roll on" and evens the game up a bit.
You may very well argue that the team with momentum deserves for it to continue, but to me, it is controlling the flow of games. Deserved? Maybe. Should we artificially control games? I don't know but possibly that's a maybe as well.
RL has become a more possession based game than ever before,

Gazzamatta

Coach
Id love our Eels to win the whole shootin match but failing that my second wish is that our 81/82/83 threepeat is not repeated by those "up themselves" Chooks. That"ll do me for second prize.

Eelogical

Referee
That's why I think that the idea of the team that scores kicks off the following set isn't a bad idea.
It prevents the "roll on" and evens the game up a bit.
You may very well argue that the team with momentum deserves for it to continue, but to me, it is controlling the flow of games. Deserved? Maybe. Should we artificially control games? I don't know but possibly that's a maybe as well.
RL has become a more possession based game than ever before,
I agree with this, I find it's become more robotic than skill based.

Latest posts