What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021/22 Playoffs

Eelectrica

Referee
For me, it's refreshing to see some different teams like the Bengals and Titans.
I'm predicting a Bills V Titans AFC championship which should make the SB a bit more exciting. I'm not sold on this years Chiefs.

Today I'm hoping the Rams win as I believevthey have the best chance if eliminating the Bucs. Hopefully Stafford plays like a future HOFer and not a slightly upgraded Jimmy G.

Ainscough practically mugged that Storm winger....the right call was made that day.

he's talking about a different game.

you're talking about the 99 grandfinal where harrigan put the saints to the sword in the 2nd half after the storm tried to give the game away to the saints by losing the ball 4 times in their own half but saints couldn't put the ball over the line.

Heheh. Yeah. I’m talking about a regular season game in April 2014! 😆😅

How? Burrow has been playing lights out, Titans have Derek Henry back. Really it's Burrow throwing vs Henry running against a Bengals defensive front that lost heaps of players the last few weeks. It will be a bit of a shoot out I think.
Bengals a big chance at $2.50.

Titans have an egg in them at the best of times. Lost to the Jets, with Henry playing.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Titans have a couple of good wins this year, but their schedule has been soft as butter and they play in the worst division in football. Ryan Tannehill also.

And the Bengals head coach and defensive coach were both with Miami during the Tannehill days. They will know what to show him when he needs to throw.

Parra

Referee
So unless the Cards perform a miracle:
Buf vs NE = Dud
Cin vs LV = Good game
KC vs Pit = Dud
TB vs Phi = Dud
SF vs Dal = Good game
LA vs Ari = Dud

Buffalos smashing NE was great and KC game was good as well.

kurt faulk

Coach

what a great display by the rams. totally overwhelmed the cards.

and they didn't even need to use cooper kupp. he will carve up that f**king shit team next week.

the biggest threat next week will be golden boy's fanboys, the refs.

Eelectrica

Referee
Wild card round has been a bit of a flop. Deadwood cut loose and next week it really begins.
One job Rams, one job. A tougher test next week for the Rams, but I think they're up for it.

Packers seem a clear favorite, the other games could go either way though. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully Kansas City lose so we have at least a team to cheer for in the superbowl. NFC side is super meh. I used to like the Rams in St Louis, they were my NFC team. But this Los Angeles version seems to be soulless.

Valheru

Coach
Rams and Bills both a big chance to win on the road.

Packers should do it fairly comfortably.

I'm not sure what to make of the other game but think titans will get it done.

Latest posts