What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you think they would make of this comment made to a lady in the Panthers forum?

Not on Tyrones level by any stretch, but if your going to get on the soap box at least make sure you haven't shit the bed yourself in the past 24 hours.
That poster, who gender shall remain unknown, has a habit of stalking and bullying me around the forum. This was my response to the most recent personal hate post I got from this poster.

I did not invoke gender as ghosty has deliberately done.

Once again, I call on you Socky, to roundly condemn the anti women rhetoric on this thread.

Your defence of these sexist morons is surprising and not the Socky I know or the one people look up to on our forum.

ACTPanthers

Bench
What do you think they would make of this comment made to a lady in the Panthers forum?

Not on Tyrones level by any stretch, but if your going to get on the soap box at least make sure you haven't shit the bed yourself in the past 24 hours.
that70s-show-ashton-kutcher.gif

firechild

First Grade
Should be a good one.

Probably the 3rd GF in the NRL era I can think of that is a genuine 50/50 contest in my mind along with 2004 and 2018 . Note that the favourite in my mind hasn't always won

No idea... but the winner to win by less than 6.
2013? Surely you don't think the Roosters were that dominant?

Personal hate post? She called you a clown you thin-skinned child!
This was one of that posters many uninvited and unsolicited assaults on me. When you get stalked, you get back to me.

Also refrain from using gender when referring to that poster.

Now please step up and support me condemning the anti female sentiments on this forum.

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
This was one of many uninvited and unsolicited assaults on me. When you get stalked, you get back to me.

Please refrain from using gender when referring to that poster.

Now please step up and support me condemning the anti female sentiments on this forum.
You are a clown, she was 100% correct.

I don't need to join you in a forum mate, I work very closely with DVCS as my missus was a victim in her last relationship. But sure, keep on keeping on with your High Horse Trolling.

The_Frog

First Grade
Something else...

Stephen Crichton copped his 4th charge of the year in the prelim final (a Grade 1 Contrary Conduct charge) - a monetary fine. Under the current rules, after your third charge you can't cop the fine and have to take the points. This would've meant he missed the GF.

However, last year they changed it so that you can receive an additional monetary fine in a finals game - this saved Stephen Crichton from missing the GF.

[$%^&*+]

The reason they changed this rule? The blowback from Sam Burgess missing a final in 2019 for pulling hair.

[$%^&*+] [$%^&*+]

I need a life.
Do you think he should have missed the GF for throwing someone's boot over the sideline?

GongPanther

Referee
I wasn’t talking about all panther fans.

May’s ugly reference to his court case, featuring a picture of Ivan in support brings significant harm to your club and the entire game into disrepute.

His bone headed mates cheering him on, reminded me of Haynes crew of miscreant flogs. There they were, grunting and snarling at the rape victim as she got into her car. Great look for the game wasn’t it?

I’m pretty tired of this savage, pernicious and inhumane view of women and I think Mays Instagram post clearly illustrates his entire lack of remorse for his sickly crimes of perversion, his utter contempt for women, his undeserved arrogance and his grand delusion that he is anything other than a complete and utter officially licenced f**kwit.

I’m not resiling, I’m not stepping back, that’s my honest opinion.

If that makes me the most hated person on LU, then so be it. In this context, that would be an honour.
Sooner people start ignoring this forum hijacker, the quicker we get it back to it being a GF thread.

You are a clown, she was 100% correct.

I don't need to join you in a forum mate, I work very closely with DVCS as my missus was a victim in her last relationship. But sure, keep on keeping on with your High Horse Trolling.
Don’t be scared.

Make a statement against that prick May and his band of brotherly merkins.

Join me in asking ghosty to pull his unfunny joke.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Don’t be scared.

Make a statement against that prick May and his band of brotherly merkins.

Join me in asking ghosty to pull his unfunny joke.
Bro, there's 2 things I'm scared of in life, and advocating for victims of DV isn't one of them.

What I won't do is use it as some kind of trolling tool. But, you do you bro.

Bro, there's 2 things I'm scared of in life, and advocating for victims of DV isn't one of them.

What I won't do is use it as some kind of trolling tool. But, you do you bro.
May is a piece of shit, his mates supporting him are stupid and ghosty has gone too far.

My conscience doesn’t bother me one bit.

Im with the ladies who league 100%

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Hell no. Just lamenting. Everything went your way. I can't say it wasn't deserved.
To be fair, South's have had plenty of days where everything went their way as well. Sunday just wasn't one of those days, even with the 6 agains and penalty count.

Latest posts