What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Girds89

Bench
According to nrl physio, tpj will be in doubt for gf.

Mcl injury.. will have to hope its only a minor strain. Anything worse and he will need a miracle.

I saw the slow mo of the footage. Looks pretty bad..

Im no expert but i reckon hed be 50/50 at best to play..

The Teach

Juniors
Isaah just said on the footy show that TPJ is a suspected medial, which probably rules him out. Also said he's unsure Moses will get up, but Fish will probably play through the pain. Surely if one of the front rowers doesn't get up, we bring Hopgood in rather than Eisenhuth? However, my gut tells me huth is next cab off the rank

Isaah just said on the footy show that TPJ is a suspected medial, which probably rules him out. Also said he's unsure Moses will get up, but Fish will probably play through the pain. Surely if one of the front rowers doesn't get up, we bring Hopgood in rather than Eisenhuth? However, my gut tells me huth is next cab off the rank

We can cope without TPJ, but missing two of these guys would be a huge loss.

martielang

Bench
Kikau is fast becoming my least favourite Panther in the current team. Is good for an error and in defence has some really sus moments.

f**k me, did you see the last gasp tackle he made on Hughes to stop a try in the first half? Also came up with some big defensive plays to keep them in their red area. He’s got an error in him but he came up with some massive plays yesterday. He and TPJ are our only defensive enforcers.

So undervalued on here.

tripster

Juniors
If we had a fully fit squad I’d be feeling really confident about this game, but the number of players who are injured or potentially not even available next week is what gives me concern.

The replays of the injury to TPJ’s knee really don’t look good. Even if he plays, he might not have as much power or drive through his legs.

Leota might not play.

JFH looks like he is busted in many places and is being sustained by sheer force of will.

We are going to need 110% out of those three guys to win and I am just not sure if their bodies will be up to it.

Edwards was limping at the end of yesterday’s game, it seems like his foot injury is a week to week proposition

roofromoz

First Grade
Feeling like a masochist and listening to Triple M... can't wait for the hot takes from Paul Kent and James Hooper.

Whino

Bench
Note to Ivan. Play a straight bat all week and don't rise to the Media's bait or Bennett's.
Stay focused!

WestyLife

First Grade
f**k me, did you see the last gasp tackle he made on Hughes to stop a try in the first half? Also came up with some big defensive plays to keep them in their red area. He’s got an error in him but he came up with some massive plays yesterday. He and TPJ are our only defensive enforcers.

So undervalued on here.

He's not bad he just doesn't handle big minutes and is like a giant excited puppy at times.

Latest posts