What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

I know it's Photoshop, but Gallagher has been named as front of jersey sponsor for the Kangaroos.

2011_kangaroo_page-hero_1800x530-launch.jpg

Noel or Liam?

admittedly I had heard of the business but didn’t know anything about them. A quick google tells me they’re valued at $23b. Reckon that’s a certain level of ‘prestige’ over a now shuttered car company

Cheers.

Got me wondering...

Wasn't there talk last season of an unsolicited approach to the NRL from some financial conglomerate to buy a stake in the NRL??

I remember Paul Kent blowing up about it like a 9 year old child - nothing really new there. But wondering if this is the mob who made the approach...??

yakstorm

First Grade
Cheers.

Got me wondering...

Wasn't there talk last season of an unsolicited approach to the NRL from some financial conglomerate to buy a stake in the NRL??

I remember Paul Kent blowing up about it like a 9 year old child - nothing really new there. But wondering if this is the mob who made the approach...??

Gallagher's aren't really in the realm of investing in companies like that, in Australia in particular, they are focused on growing their insurance division, including sports insurance, and in recent times have bought out the likes of OAMPS who were a significant player in the junior sports space.

I'm not sure how much cash (if any) Gallagher's has paid for the Kangaroos spot, but the new deal with the NRL will save the code as a whole millions.

Gallagher's aren't really in the realm of investing in companies like that, in Australia in particular, they are focused on growing their insurance division, including sports insurance, and in recent times have bought out the likes of OAMPS who were a significant player in the junior sports space.

I'm not sure how much cash (if any) Gallagher's has paid for the Kangaroos spot, but the new deal with the NRL will save the code as a whole millions.

Cheers mate, appreciate the insight.

_Johnsy

Referee
admittedly I had heard of the business but didn’t know anything about them. A quick google tells me they’re valued at $23b. Reckon that’s a certain level of ‘prestige’ over a now shuttered car company
I LOL’d. Holden prestige :joy::joy:

yakstorm

First Grade
Here's the Dogs home in the flesh that Classic template is a shocker.
IMG_6959_cut_700x.jpg

IMG_6960_cut_700x.jpg
Unfortunately that's classic Classic... They seem to find a way to take a great design and just leave you going "that doesn't quite look right".

Hopefully for that Bulldogs jersey, once worn the blue shoulders are less prominent and you can't see the white pipping at the ends of the lower V.

I wonder if Laundy is happy being so low on the front of the kit...

The Marshall

Juniors
Unfortunately that's classic Classic... They seem to find a way to take a great design and just leave you going "that doesn't quite look right".

Hopefully for that Bulldogs jersey, once worn the blue shoulders are less prominent and you can't see the white pipping at the ends of the lower V.

I wonder if Laundy is happy being so low on the front of the kit...
You're right there is always something off with their designs and templets. Any manufacturer should be able to hit it out of the ball park with a basic design like the Dogs.

It's interesting to note that it appears they are using a different template for the Dragons.
IMG_6952_cut_700x.jpg

wazdog

Juniors
First look of the Rabbitohs members jersey have been popping up on social media. Either the Classic template has changed or the members jersey is a different design to the home and away.

3cqIczT.jpg

rreWJ1C.jpg

yakstorm

First Grade
St George heritage jersey in the flesh. Confirms that the Dragons have a different jersey template from Classic compared to Souths and Canterbury.

Dragons deal was signed later, so maybe their gear is what Classic is moving to...

The jersey material must be pretty thin, you can actually see the Modus lower back sponsorship in that photo...

Latest posts