What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

roofromoz

First Grade
Heritage
8neK6vB.png
j9CxuHr.png

images

wazdog

Juniors
Different images of the Rabbitohs 2021 Home and Away Jerseys have been released on Savvy Supporter. The green on the Away Jersey is quite different to the green on the Home Jersey. Interestingly, the Away has Souths Cares as sleeve sponsor, while the one in the official release on the club store has Crown Resorts as sleeve sponsor. Does anyone have any information regarding this?
rabbitohs_mens_players_home_jersfey_ssp21mhj_front.png

I wish the version above was the final version as the hoops line up perfectly compared to the final product.

3552-949.jpg

greenBV4

Bench
I wish the version above was the final version as the hoops line up perfectly compared to the final product.

3552-949.jpg
since its too hard to line them up, that would look better with just plain green shoulders

chuck plain red shoulders on the away and you have a better "clash" alternative too

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How is there West Indies AND Jamaica?
I guess it's like GB and England set up?

Also @Timmah f**k off with your colour rush shit ey, Manly looks ridiculous as will the warriors...
You're obsessed. Get help.

Frailty

First Grade
Can they not hold a sponsor farkkkkk.
Makes every sharks jersey last 10 years a RARE

Mate it's not a real season unless the Sharks don't secure a major sponsor until about round 5.

On the positive, at least they have Jersey's on sale for Christmas. Most teams take this for granted, but for the Sharks it's rare.

Frailty

First Grade
They've done it on their training gear as well, but I have no idea why the 'Sharks' part couldn't be blue on the away jersey and black training shirt.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They've done it on their training gear as well, but I have no idea why the 'Sharks' part couldn't be blue on the away jersey and black training shirt.
Not enough exclamation marks!

Need more exclamation marks!

sempmrh

Juniors
While it’s disappointing that the Sharks are without a major sponsor again, at least the Sharks at Kareela logo looks good on the jersey.