What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Also, I’m surprised more teams haven’t done what Macron did with their company logo and move it to the front of the shoulder as opposed to the centre. I also wonder why manufacturers haven’t done what they used to do from the NSWRL days and have their mark above the competition logo.

Saint Doc

Coach
I like the idea of faux traditional collars but I don’t think we’ve seen one yet that properly nails the look. The collar on the new ASICS Broncos jersey isn’t a bad attempt.

The difference on Dragons heritage between the mock up collar and the finished product shows how manufacturers struggle.

7D5D2C96-6BDC-48C3-A644-E33CE066AD65.jpeg

B8FA02A5-CA4C-45E3-8083-776DAF7D16A5.jpeg

It's Been Done

Juniors
I like the idea of faux traditional collars but I don’t think we’ve seen one yet that properly nails the look. The collar on the new ASICS Broncos jersey isn’t a bad attempt.

The Titans faux collar on their 2018 heritage is a good example complete with a proper button up collar
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F07%2F08%2F12%2F24%2F0807_taylor_env.jpg

Alternatively for manufacturers, there's this way like last year with the Swans in the AFL which only adds the folding part onto the manufacturer's normal guernsey/jersey collar
EhxpwcTVoAAsX4S.jpg:large

sempmrh

Juniors
The Titans faux collar on their 2018 heritage is a good example complete with a proper button up collar
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F07%2F08%2F12%2F24%2F0807_taylor_env.jpg

Alternatively for manufacturers, there's this way like last year with the Swans in the AFL which only adds the folding part onto the manufacturer's normal guernsey/jersey collar

What I meant by a faux traditional collar is the kind of collar that looks vaguely like a traditional collar without actually being one. A good example of what I mean is the ASICS collar for the Broncos - other brands have attempted this as well.

2362-949.jpg

toomuchsoup

Juniors

That Titans outfit is one of their best in my opinion. Would make a great home kit

yakstorm

First Grade
The white side panels really stand out on the Alternate and really make the stripe design on the front feel a lot thinner than on the Home kit.

Whilst the preference would always be for the stripes to carry all the way around the torso, either yellow or blue side panels would have helped.