What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone offended by my decision to describe football jerseys based on their colours...

Clear the post-modernist Rugby League fans do not like that i have tried to put jumpers into categories.

1505-280.jpg

1600-622.jpg

NEVER AGAIN will I use colours to describe the jersey I am talking about!

cooko

Juniors
I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone offended by my decision to describe football jerseys based on their colours...

Clear the post-modernist Rugby League fans do not like that i have tried to put jumpers into categories.

1505-280.jpg

1600-622.jpg

I think I like the stripey one better than the plain one!

Saint Doc

Coach

1505-280.jpg

!
I don’t have time to take you back to primary school, but to call a 75% black jersey “white” is hilarious, especially given this was their alternate last year

images

Instead of this post modernist crap, you could just say - yeah, my bad, I was wrong!

GAZF

First Grade

1505-280.jpg

1600-622.jpg

Rejecting the traditional notion of colours could be seen as post modernist.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’m still not sure how I feel about the Panthers pink jersey. It is a unique colour for rugby league but I think it should be used as their ‘alternative’ jersey worn once or twice a year. All black for home and a white jersey like last years with black shorts and white socks for their away.

I know their going for ‘Pink Panthers’ but for a club that has gone through so many different colour schemes, I think they should focus on Black, white, red, yellow and green for quite a while.

MugaB

Coach
I’m still not sure how I feel about the Panthers pink jersey. It is a unique colour for rugby league but I think it should be used as their ‘alternative’ jersey worn once or twice a year. All black for home and a white jersey like last years with black shorts and white socks for their away.

I know their going for ‘Pink Panthers’ but for a club that has gone through so many different colour schemes, I think they should focus on Black, white, red, yellow and green for quite a while.
Yeah well whites boring and just didnt sell, i wouldn't mind if they went grey, with the stripes, a bit gold coast giants, but pink sells, and its unique to the comp, and as panthers fans we love it, especially when we win, a bit of "you got beaten by a pink team"
As long as the black shorts/socks stay im ok with whatever color is the away, barr white, but the black home is by far the most iconic panthers cullas, abd leaning into the pink as an away is a good way to introduce more cullas im the NRL, bar Blue, Black, White

Yeah well whites boring and just didnt sell, i wouldn't mind if they went grey, with the stripes, a bit gold coast giants, but pink sells, and its unique to the comp, and as panthers fans we love it, especially when we win, a bit of "you got beaten by a pink team"
As long as the black shorts/socks stay im ok with whatever color is the away, barr white, but the black home is by far the most iconic panthers cullas, abd leaning into the pink as an away is a good way to introduce more cullas im the NRL, bar Blue, Black, White
Would the white heritage Penrith had years ago be a better choice, or did that not sell well either?