What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
A hint what the NSW Blues jersey might look?

isnt it obvious??? Cut off jerseys

61tlwL9RLKL._AC_SL1435_.jpg

A little something for the ladies...

Never knew Canterbury wore those colours. Easts gave us a little bit background on our war jersey and said hooped jerseys were an expensive undertaking during wartime austerity, which explains the Vs. There doesn’t appear to be any NRL tags, however. Maybe still at mock-up stage?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Never knew Canterbury wore those colours. Easts gave us a little bit background on our war jersey and said hooped jerseys were an expensive undertaking during wartime austerity, which explains the Vs. There doesn’t appear to be any NRL tags, however. Maybe still at mock-up stage?
We did a heritage of it a few years ago on our 80th anniversary

s-l400.jpg

Same reasoning as Easts I think, rationing of thread/dyes

roofromoz

First Grade
Will there be a further expansion of the retro range in the future? I would have one of those shut up and take my money moments if a 2003 Penrith version was released.

Reflector

Juniors
I'm glad we've stuck with the double chevrons, even if the lines on them are no longer parallel with each other. Getting rid of the NIB logo on the sleeves and replacing them with Tooheys New is another step in the right direction. I would change the player names from white font to navy blue font to match the numbers- from a distance its' virtually impossible to see the name of the player.

Latest posts