What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

The Marshall

Juniors
1653-834.jpg
1654-834.jpg
https://teamstore.thebulldogs.com.au/2021-indigenous-jersey-899.phtml

I love goofy training shirts.

As long as this is never used in a game, im all for it

I've bought a few. Can look like a complete knob wearing a jersey around as an adult (unless it's game day of course) but a training jersey is more acceptable.. And they throw up some pretty barmy designs..

I like the Qld one. But the best I've seen lately is the Manly one - White with all patterns AND sponsorship in Maroon. Was a few pages back in here - it's the one training kit that SHOULD be the club jersey..

Oh the integration.....

2021_MW_Sea_Eagles_Replica_Captains_Run_Jersey_Mens_SEJRM509CAP_45Right_480x480.png

T-Boon

Coach
Why are all the jerseys exactly the same in the size and positioning of the club emblem? Is that an NRL directive of the jersey? If so it is a weird directive.

yakstorm

First Grade
Different sponsors all over is a weird concept

It's just reflective of the different sponsors the two teams are attracting. Harvey Norman's investment in RL these days is around the All Stars and the Women's Major Events and Rep teams, whilst BHP has come into the game to sponsor the Women's State competition in Qld and Women's Maroons only.

If NSW looks to do something similar (ie. Same training shirt design), they'll have the same thing.

Latest posts