What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Any news from the NSW Cup judiciary?

Ikuvalu should cop a heavy suspension for purposefully dislocating Haumole's elbow.

SDM

First Grade
Anyway, that confirms he should have gone to the bin, surely the refs can start binning Storm grubs now that Smith has buggered off?

SDM

First Grade
Ramiens was bad but this was way worse and he will prob do less or same time for it
When the tackle has gone on for some time, and then you have time to think about what you want to do next, and basically decide to use the ground and your elbow to concuss a bloke, it is a terrible look. No surprise the jersey of the bloke though.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
25% discount for Slater and JT saying there was no intent.
If only they commentated our game then. And also f**k these Queenslanders saying no intent bullsh*t. I hate that cop out, there needs to be more responsibility from players for the welfare of others so Intent is irrelevant if you’re deliberate actions knock someone out cold like that you go for 10 weeks. No wonder the storm win a lot getting these favourable calls.

I’ve got no problem with Kaufusi grading. But if he contested it I reckon he could get off.

And a reckon that’s exactly what Paul Kent really wants, after saying in advance it should be 8 weeks... just so when the verdict comes down he can put the spotlight on himself again... create a story..

kit66

Bench
Why hasn't Sean Keppie been charged for his high shot on Adam Reynolds ? A high shot and possible head slam. I can understand the ref missing it on the day, sort of, but the replay and even the game highlights reel clearly show it. Reynolds went off and failed his HIH missing the second half and nothing is done about it.

The_Frog

First Grade
Why hasn't Sean Keppie been charged for his high shot on Adam Reynolds ? A high shot and possible head slam. I can understand the ref missing it on the day, sort of, but the replay and even the game highlights reel clearly show it. Reynolds went off and failed his HIH missing the second half and nothing is done about it.
Annesley talked about this one. It looked borderline to me. Grade 1 and a fine at the very most.