What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Knights rep players

Yosh

Coach
It’s such a well balanced pack. Workhorse in Dan, ball player with Jake, explosiveness with Junior and bit of an Allrounder in Haas. Wish we could have that variety in our team rather than 4 of the same.

To be fair we do have a bit of variety in our pack

Workhorse: Saifiti boys and Klemmer
Ball playing: Barnett
Impact: Sue and Frizell
Crap: Fitzgibbon

Yosh

Coach
Random Question:

I'm a true Blue so when I see a Knights player playing for QLD, it's very conflicting. I do want them to play well and get praised but at the same time I want to see QLD lose 50-0. Do you guys want to see Ponga play and smash it this weekend and take QLD to a win in Origin 2. OR, do you guys prefer Ponga to rest a little more and miss Origin completely?

Random Question:

I'm a true Blue so when I see a Knights player playing for QLD, it's very conflicting. I do want them to play well and get praised but at the same time I want to see QLD lose 50-0. Do you guys want to see Ponga play and smash it this weekend and take QLD to a win in Origin 2. OR, do you guys prefer Ponga to rest a little more and miss Origin completely?
OK to see him play but my main concern is injury.
I reckon even if he smashes it they have no hope.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Random Question:

I’m the opposite in that I’m a QLD fan and Knights supporter.
I like seeing Knights players go well for NSW but still hope they lose.
With Ponga, prior to game 1 I didn’t want him to play for Qld due to his current injury, however during the match I wished he was playing.
I hope he does play game 2 but if he misses extra games for Newcastle due to that, I won’t be happy.

Knight Tales

Juniors
It’s such a well balanced pack. Workhorse in Dan, ball player with Jake, explosiveness with Junior and bit of an Allrounder in Haas. Wish we could have that variety in our team rather than 4 of the same.
It’s also 3-4 million dollars worth. Hence why no club has that balance.

Jono078

Referee
I hope Ponga plays for Queensland and plays for them as he does for us. I think it’ll be a great series win for NSW too with them belting Qld. Which I look forward to because it’s the next best thing to winning the comp.

GidleyTwinz

Juniors
There is no reason to pick KP at 6. Both because he's their clear best option at fullback, and because Munster is literally the only player in their backline that isn't a problem.

I'd be more interested, given the fiasco with picking him while clearly unavailable this week, and the bad history with Green whether he just doesn't make himself available for game 2.

So this is the situation I was talking about when I wrote this.

My (uninformed) guess is that KP probably could have played this week, and probably would have if it and the next were regular NRL rounds. Butif he played this week QLD would pick him. So instead of playing both those games, he and the club thought it would be better for our season that he miss one Knights game to get an extra 2 weeks rehab.

Great game by DSaf. He set a platform with his hit ups.
Committed in defence too. Often he's last around the legs in defence but he was first up straight on a lot tonight.