What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Magic R10 Sun - Gold Coast 12-42 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 10: Gold Coast v Penrith

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
Gotta think the 2021 NRL premiership is between 4 team Panther, Storm, Eels & Roosters

The gap between good and bad teams is beyond measurement. Not a great look for the NRL..

Mind you fans of the above team are loving it
Barring terrible injury tolls, I would argue only Melbourne and Penrith can win it. Eels, Souths and Roosters are a step back and the rest are out of contention.

2 weeks

Coach
You'll push us, but IMO we'll be a better 10 to 16 point side. Our defense is so well structured, it's not funny.

vblaJN.gif

pantherz9103

First Grade
This is just too easy for us. I thought we could get 60 if the Titans didn't turn up. It will be interesting to see.

Bazal

Post Whore
Gotta think the 2021 NRL premiership is between 4 team Panther, Storm, Eels & Roosters

The gap between good and bad teams is beyond measurement. Not a great look for the NRL..

Mind you fans of the above team are loving it

True but as I've mentioned elsewhere, you only have to look at the difference in management.

Panthers have collected and nurtured a bunch of juniors, local and otherwise, and been lucky enough to hang on to them for once.

Parra had a shit coaching and management setup gut our juniors, but BA has torn down and then built up a squad practically from scratch with smart buying (mostly) and our juniors are starting to come back as well.

The Roosters and Storm have advantages but they also manage a squad brilliantly.

Then you have Brisbane apparently handing retention to a blind man as well as hiring a succession of oafs as coach, and the Bulldogs doing whatever it is they're doing. That's the big difference for mine. The NRL can't and shouldn't cater to the lowest common denominator...christ knows us Eels fans have supported some shocking squads over the years. It'll swing back again

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
This could very well go down as the worst season ever. The sheer amount of blowouts, the chasm like divide between a few contenders and the rest of the comp, these ridiculous rule changes, clubs openly exploiting those same ridiculous rule changes in front of everyone else's faces....It just obscenely bad.

Latest posts