What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Generalzod

Immortal
Watching the Broncos and Tigers all I thought is our team is blessed with such a great attacking footballer like SJ

Sharkorff

Juniors
We can’t be favourites next week. At best, $1.90 vs $1.90. The Dogs should start favourites over the shyte than runs out in BW&B.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Boring year in the end.
Storm v Panthers baring injury.

Few injuries maybe Souths or Manly at full strength playing their very best.

Parra and East's (injuries) next.

The rest needed not have bothered.

snout

First Grade
Raiders defence.
K'nell.
It makes what we do look like a different sport.

Can we play a team back into form or what.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Raiders defence.
K'nell.
It makes what we do look like a different sport.

Can we play a team back into form or what.
Parramatta are getting the ball too deep, they need to be engaging the line more. Also go left and skip going to 11, everyone is going for him and he attracts 3 defenders. Out the back on the left is the gravy.

Tedesco is one of the few true million dollar player. Tommy T being another. They make a mockery of some of the higher paid players in the NRL. These two can take a game and bring their teams with them.

Quigs

Immortal
well it is 16 minutes into the storm cows game and I have just turned off the tele. I just can't take anymore.

Mr Bunker can shove it up his arse. Fur-k these charnts can certainly fur-k up a good game of RL.

The only shining light in this shit show is that our side is not one of the participants.

Reactions: PJ

Latest posts