What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Inferno

Coach
I was also a but surprised no one was talking about a penalty try after Feldt was tackled in midair by Addo-Carr as he was in the act of scoring.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Nikorima is a joke of a half , wants to go back to Sydney , who's desperate enough to sign him , he almost makes it look like SJ is playing great in comparison .

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nikorima is a joke of a half , wants to go back to Sydney , who's desperate enough to sign him , he almost makes it look like SJ is playing great in comparison .

I wouldn't give him half of Gasnier's pie. If I did, I'd withhold the $3.67 fully.

I'd also remove any meat from his half a pie.

PJ

First Grade
I was also a but surprised no one was talking about a penalty try after Feldt was tackled in midair by Addo-Carr as he was in the act of scoring.

I think you are allowed to tackle in the air of they are scoring.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think you are allowed to tackle in the air of they are scoring.
I though I agreed. I thought the tackled in the air rule, weird as it seemed, only applied to a defending catcher.

Not no more

Then I read this

Mid-Air Tackle
It is illegal to tackle an opposing player attempting to field a kick on the full whilst the player is in mid-air. The catcher must have returned to the ground before being tackled (See Section 15).

But then again, it's an interpretation that would be changed more than Quigs nappy