What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

shaggs

Coach
If all Nicho does is bring his professionalism and desire to win then we have a great signing.

2 things just happened. Penrith have had all the ball.
1. Hynes and Munster makes a tackle 1m out just to the left of the posts. Hynes immediately breaks right and tracks down the grubbed from burton.
2. Hynes is again at marker in mid field. Panthers spread left and have Melbourne stretched for numbers. Hynes comes in to tackle Jennings over the sideline as he fell.

interesting how you watch new signings more closely for those 1% ers

If all Nicho does is bring his professionalism and desire to win then we have a great signing.

1. Hynes and Munster makes a tackle 1m out just to the left of the posts. Hynes immediately breaks right and tracks down the grubbed from burton.
2. Hynes is again at marker in mid field. Panthers spread left and have Melbourne stretched for numbers. Hynes comes in to tackle Jennings over the sideline as he fell.

Yep, I saw those plays and was impressed.

Generalzod

Immortal
if you want see how the salary caps really works just look at the Storm , they still have Solomona to come back…

R-15-3

Bench
One thing have have noticed watching nicho is he is shit at passing from dummy half nothing major if that’s all I can notice.

Also be good if commentaters could stick to naming the ball runner and tacklers b4 they went off rambling on where they grew up and what they had for breakfast then waxing lyrical at 90000 decibals when someone makes a break. I remember Richie clutterbuck called group 4 games on radio , just called players names ,field position ,tacklers etc ,talked slightly faster at times but rarely raised his voice ,Its good way to call for tv too ,You can see the rest with your own eyes and if you are interested in the players Personal life buy Womens weekly ,or New Diohrea. i for one was glued to the radio. for Richies calls I blame Hartley and peters for bringing in the hysterical calls. Hate them and manly almost as much for that as rest of the manly shite. Just my o.t. Two bobs worth .

Ozzi_78

First Grade
How bad is the draw, tigers play dogs twice in last 5 weeks. That shouldn’t happen.

bluefox68

Staff member
How bad is the draw, tigers play dogs twice in last 5 weeks. That shouldn’t happen.
You’d have to back the Dogs to win at least one of those games!

I think the Broncos play the same team twice in the next 5 weeks also…

Frenzy.

Immortal

I always watch for the 1%ers in all players. Be funny it there was a stat on that. People would be way surprised at who is doing more than their share of work and then get bareback rooted up the quoit by the "pundits" in here and on social media.

Your post will have provided some education to some of those pundits in this forum who think a 1%er is just something commentators say.

R-15-3

Bench
I always watch for the 1%ers in all players. Be funny it there was a stat on that. People would be way surprised at who is doing more than their share of work and then get bareback rooted up the quoit by the "pundits" in here and on social media.

Your post will have provided some education to some of those pundits in this forum who think a 1%er is just something commentators say.
Noticed Finucane runs in to stand blocker next to the ruck on the last to protect the kicker from markers nearly every set he is on.

Latest posts