What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Quigs

Immortal
Arhhh the way I look at it now for the rest of the season is...... if we are good enough to make the 8 we will make the 8. None of the teams fighting for the last two spots deserve to be there. They (including us) are shithouses compared to the elites.

I get great pleasure out of watching the Donks lose so I am happy with the result against the knights.

It is just a me thang.

Generalzod

Immortal
I dont Have a feel for the game anymore, it’s all About making the Storm a super power and the NRL are making it happen, it’s not a fair comp there are team that can’t even field a proper first grade team, and with all this COVID shit play here play there I’m f**king over it.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Stay strong General ............. hang in there

The summer sun is fading as the year grows old,
And the darker days are drawing near,
The winter winds will be much colder,
Now you're (your, you are,) not here,

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stay strong General ............. hang in there

The summer sun is fading as the year grows old,
And the darker days are drawing near,
The winter winds will be much colder,
Now you're (your, you are,) not here,

Loved Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds

81UO1qNE1vL._SL1500_.jpg

shadowboxer

First Grade
Arhhh the way I look at it now for the rest of the season is...... if we are good enough to make the 8 we will make the 8. None of the teams fighting for the last two spots deserve to be there. They (including us) are shithouses compared to the elites.

I get great pleasure out of watching the Donks lose so I am happy with the result against the knights.

It is just a me thang.
Loved numbnuts coach Kevvie comment that the Broncos would have made the 8, if staggs had been injury free for the season.
Great 24 hours - Broncos beaten, Dragons done and Eels ugly.

Weaponhead

Coach
Parra is on the slide. They look cooked and have little option to freshen their squad. Expect them to drop off further next season.

Quigs

Immortal
I honestly don't mind Parra compared to others. But I think they are on the path to beating our record for the longest spell between premierships.

How munch years have they gone now since lifting the shield and how long to go

Ozzi_78

First Grade
35 years for Parra, only 15 to go...

I wonder who would be second after them, Warriors maybe or the Raiders?
Warriors are at 26 years this year since their 1995 first year.
Raiders 27 years since 1994 premiership.

PJ

First Grade
I honestly don't mind Parra compared to others. But I think they are on the path to beating our record for the longest spell between premierships.

How munch years have they gone now since lifting the shield and how long to go

Don't Norths have the record?

And never won a GF, just when it was first past the post?

Latest posts