What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Mods (Stake :p ) can we stick this to the top maybe?

What about the intensity of last nights game ? Both sides are desperate to win every ruck, was such an enjoyable game to watch.. Thought Gutherson had his best game in a long while, it was just so intense the whole way through in the shit weather. Footy is back!! V'landy has made some great calls with the rules imo.. fk all penalties, hard and fast free flowing footy! Also I'm stoked cause I tipped the Eels to win.

I think this game set the standard needed to compete, can we match it? I don't think so.

One more thing, hows the weather down in Sydney? Do you think Saturday/Sundays games might be called off?

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Tipped the storm. Damn them.

Weather check.... well it rained all night but the worst is to come today and real bad tomorrow. Being Sunday night I think it will be ok

R-15-3

Juniors
Drinking game every time fatty mentions Kevie. Don’t think I’ll see out full time

Quigs

Immortal
Fatty was spruiking Kevvie shit all last Donks game too and then they went to shit.

Tonight Fatty is off again going on about how good the Donks are. A "new' side then last year and whoshhhh they go to shit again.

Just got to love the consistency of the Donks.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Was out last night so didnt catch any games, didnt pick either team in my tips. Geez the Donks must've been shithouse, how good is it!!

myrrh ken

First Grade
Fatty was spruiking Kevvie shit all last Donks game too and then they went to shit.

Tonight Fatty is off again going on about how good the Donks are. A "new' side then last year and whoshhhh they go to shit again.

Just got to love the consistency of the Donks.

I'm now invested in fri night games just as much as shark games. Thank you to the kevolution for continuing the 2020 Broncos into 2021

coolumsharkie

Referee
Are they going to redo the tryline before kick off? It's disappeared but you can see the Soccer goal mouth clear as day. Could be a hazard.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Defence is solid but very bland in attack. Little hard to judge just yet being 2 weeks of wet weather footy but Flanno looks average at best
Just watching when we play Dogs all Graham has to do is run at or just outside of Flanno and he will stroll in

Latest posts