What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Preliminary Semifinal V Storm

DinkyDi

Juniors
Just watched hilights of pen v storm ,when Ta'o scored in the corner,what right did Cleary have of taking the conversion 6 MTRS in field ,sounds fair lol ,what was referee doing or the bunker, but it was Cleary kicking ,must of been fair,lol the games turning into a joke ,he should of been suspended Latell or Cody would have been.
Proof reading will help your sentencing a lot. You have made a lot of spelling, and sentence structure errors. Lol.

Saffy

Juniors
Proof reading will help your sentencing a lot. You have made a lot of spelling, and sentence structure errors. Lol.
Oh dear ! Like it really matters ,it's text mate ,I didn't realise was English exam ,by the way I'm in hosp with back injury ,not really worried about full stops .go Souths

mxlegend99

Referee
Oh dear ! Like it really matters ,it's text mate ,I didn't realise was English exam ,by the way I'm in hosp with back injury ,not really worried about full stops .go Souths
Back injury? Or brain injury?

If you wanted to excuse your stupidity you should have went with a brain injury.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I was pointing our your lack of intelligence. I know about back issues too. I hope you recover? I am sincere in that.

age.s

First Grade
Butthurt opposition fans are so hnnnnggggggg.

drinkingtears-tears.gif

BxTom

Bench
Everyone else also believes that your team will head south.

soc123_au

Staff member
Kudos for attempting punctuation this time. Hint for newbs, the space comes after the comma or full stop. Good luck with the literacy once your back gets better.

BxTom

Bench
Back injury? Or brain injury?

If you wanted to excuse your stupidity you should have went with a brain injury.
A huge world wide effort resulted in vaccines for covid. I don't think they'll ever come up with a vaccine for this turkey's level of stupidity though :(

Abacus

Juniors
Not enough power. I don't see it.
Agree, more that it looks like we'll have a shortage of 2nd rowers next year. He'd need a big off season with weights and sprint training - but might free up Edwards & Mom from having to ballplay. Otherwise is May just a fulltime benchie?

Smug Panther

First Grade
Agree, more that it looks like we'll have a shortage of 2nd rowers next year. He'd need a big off season with weights and sprint training - but might free up Edwards & Mom from having to ballplay. Otherwise is May just a fulltime benchie?
Momo ballplay? Hahahaha

age.s

First Grade
If he could get some power and/or speed it would be amazing. His vision is good and his hands are incredible, especially his left/right pass. Before his knee injury he had some footwork, but it's just disappeared over the last year or two post ACL. He's been injured a whole bunch this year which doesn't bode well either. Fulltime benchie might be the best we can get out of him, but given how important the 14 is in the modern game having a good, cheap one isn't the end of the world.

In terms of the backrow, something will turn up. We've been turning decent squad players into gems for a few years now. Soc (I think) mentioned Adam Elliott in another thread, I think we'd turn a guy like that (decent player at a struggling club) into a really handy contributor in the same way we did Capewell and Sorensen.

Abacus

Juniors
If he could get some power and/or speed it would be amazing. His vision is good and his hands are incredible, especially his left/right pass. Before his knee injury he had some footwork, but it's just disappeared over the last year or two post ACL. He's been injured a whole bunch this year which doesn't bode well either. Fulltime benchie might be the best we can get out of him, but given how important the 14 is in the modern game having a good, cheap one isn't the end of the world.

In terms of the backrow, something will turn up. We've been turning decent squad players into gems for a few years now. Soc (I think) mentioned Adam Elliott in another thread, I think we'd turn a guy like that (decent player at a struggling club) into a really handy contributor in the same way we did Capewell and Sorensen.
Yep, I'm stoked if we can bring someone in. But also considering our options in case we need to work with what we have.

Just watched hilights of pen v storm ,when Ta'o scored in the corner,what right did Cleary have of taking the conversion 6 MTRS in field ,sounds fair lol ,what was referee doing or the bunker, but it was Cleary kicking ,must of been fair,lol the games turning into a joke ,he should of been suspended Latell or Cody would have been.
Thanks for your input @Rhyno @Someone2
Now p155 off……

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I'm thinking Tyrone May as Schuster-style right 2nd row in 2022. His ballplay might help free up the attack on that side.

Say goodbye to Top 4 if that is our plan. Is there a rule somewhere in the club that Tyrone May has to be in the side at all?

Latest posts