What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 QF 2 Sat - Penrith 10-16 South Sydney @ QCBS

Finals Week 1: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Pretty much this. A better bounce and it may have worked, but such a low percentage play only 6 down with 10 minutes still to play. Especially from a player that usually takes the right option.
That pass from Kiks to Burton...if that had come off, it maybe had been extra time. Kiks looked tired getting that pass away.

rosana-hernandez.gif

Valheru

Coach
If you are Penrith you must still be confident of winning. Meeting storm in PF is no different to GF especially given it won't be in Melbourne.

However, Ivan probably came up with the worst performance by a coach we have seen in a long time. From the start of the week to the presser. He sounds like he believes they are no hope now.

If you are Penrith you must still be confident of winning. Meeting storm in PF is no different to GF especially given it won't be in Melbourne.

However, Ivan probably came up with the worst performance by a coach we have seen in a long time. From the start of the week to the presser. He sounds like he believes they are no hope now.
they're as good in QLD as they are in Melbourne so not much of a difference for mine ,

the result last night has thrown the script way off
Storm will now not have souths & an easier path like i think they were expecting
Penrith are stunned , can they regroup in time ?
Souffs confidence through the roof .. we can beat anyone
Manly , well we now don't play penrith if we get past the chooks, we get souths .. yep me likey likey
Roosters ... see above if they get manly ( OMG what a prelim that would be hahaha)

Parra & Newy today
scratching their heads going what the F is going on ???

Valheru

Coach
they're as good in QLD as they are in Melbourne so not much of a difference for mine ,

the result last night has thrown the script way off
Storm will now not have souths & an easier path like i think they were expecting
Penrith are stunned , can they regroup in time ?
Souffs confidence through the roof .. we can beat anyone
Manly , well we now don't play penrith if we get past the chooks, we get souths .. yep me likey likey
Roosters ... see above if they get manly ( OMG what a prelim that would be hahaha)

Parra & Newy today
scratching their heads going what the F is going on ???

Yep eerily similar to the 2019 finals series when everyone thought a repeat of 2018 was a given but then the 2 teams in question found themselves on the same side of the draw after week 1.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yep eerily similar to the 2019 finals series when everyone thought a repeat of 2018 was a given but then the 2 teams in question found themselves on the same side of the draw after week 1.
Yep

I also think it’s like the 2014series

the winner is going to come from the storm/panthers side and the real GF a week early

Penrith are still $4 second favourite

Latest posts