What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R16 Fri - Penrith 13-12 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Round 16: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Game could have gone either way. It was trash. Neither team should be happy.
Parra had more reasons and ability to win that game. The Panthers have this knack of having footballers in their squad who can be as dumb as dogshit.

I dunno what it is, maybe if a club gets a player cheaper than they should have may indicate that the baggage they inherit through this player, is someone is also a dumb fook at making choices on field.

pantherz9103

First Grade
It wasn't pretty and we were lucky to win but still pleasing to get the win without Cleary and for Burto to land a field goal. Definitely a disappointment for Parra who had the perfect opportunity to beat us.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jakob Arthur is a mile better than May. And you have Will Smith. There's your shit back-up.

Arthur might be in a few years.

Not that keen on a halves pairing of Arthur and Brown but, given DylBro still hasn't developed half the game Moses has.

Will Smith is f**ken shit though, that's correct, would legit rather Jordan Rankin

Bazal

Post Whore
If Mahoney plays, I think Penrith lose and lose big.

Same for Cleary though, would have smashed us probably. Fair to say both sides were missing key players.

Was a great display of defence, attacking side of the game clearly missed those players.

Lol now many times have you said this you ass licker.

Harsh. Dude's a good bloke IMO...

f**k, I'm still being complimentary I think I need medical assistance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Same for Cleary though, would have smashed us probably. Fair to say both sides were missing key players.

Was a great display of defence, attacking side of the game clearly missed those players.

Harsh. Dude's a good bloke IMO...

f**k, I'm still being complimentary I think I need medical assistance.
goodfellas GIF

I've gotcha brother.

mozza91

Coach
Pretty ugly game. Penrith did really well to get up. They have to put Burton in the halves until Cleary is back, May is trash.

Almost felt sorry for Moses at the end of the game. Definitely felt bad for Opacic though the poor bloke deserved a win after the day he had.